HTC Sense Camera For Google Edition ROMS [7/5]

Search This thread

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
thanks to aaronlam he was able to get the Sense camera working on GE roms..credit goes for him.
now..this camera is smaller than his 'cause I pulled it out from a sense rom and used the modded classes and resources files

-

-

dbgnd2.png

How to install

just install it like any others apks

Can you give me instructions on how to port the sense 6 camera to GPE 4.4.* ?
I'd be interested in how to do that... or if you don't want to lose your secrets on how to port these applications to GPE, can you please port the sense 6 camera to GPE ?

thanks in advance!

The_Blue_Bomber

Aug 21, 2011
Can you give me instructions on how to port the sense 6 camera to GPE 4.4.* ?
I'd be interested in how to do that... or if you don't want to lose your secrets on how to port these applications to GPE, can you please port the sense 6 camera to GPE ?

thanks in advance!

Yes please! I would appreciate this. I've been wanting the sense 6 camera. I am aware this thread is m7 but I can't find any port for the m8. I converted to GPE due to me loving vanilla android. And the sense 6 camera is all I miss. Thank you!

Reactions: /dev/null/

Haik0

May 15, 2012
Sense 6 for GPE ?

Hey guys.
Is there any other thread for the "Sense 6 Camera to be ported for GPE" or this is the place to look for that to happen ?
Thanks

Johnybace

Dec 7, 2014
Lollipop?

hi there
will this apk work on RUU gpe lollipop 5-0-1? (find in this forum)
dont want to reflash my m8 again after i spend more time then else to bring that fw to my
t-mobile m8 sense 4.4.4 work. it was realy an opportunity for my primitive knowlege of adb or generelle android.
i am newbee. since two weeks owner of htc.
anywhere. i get big help from this board, so i have to thank's first of all. you guys do a great job for peoble like me

grezz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks to aaronlam he was able to get the Sense camera working on GE roms..credit goes for him.
    now..this camera is smaller than his 'cause I pulled it out from a sense rom and used the modded classes and resources files

-

-

dbgnd2.png

How to install

just install it like any others apks
    FFS I've subscribed to this thread to hear about updates in the camera. Not yet another sodding phone comparison. I'm sure there's forums sonewhere for how far up a wall we can pee isn't there?
    Heads up before anyone asks... This isn't working on 4.3 lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    i know how to fix this..i just moved to a new house so when i get access to the internet at home i will update it
    Great job!

What was taken off camera??
    I mean what doesn't work here?

everything works except there is no htc album..working on it