I install wrong rom - Xperia mini - Fix NOW !

Search This thread

razerblade17

Jan 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
please give clear step to solve this problem..thank you

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

i try your method...and nothing change.........

razerblade17

Jan 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
you step almost done..but can you describe it clearly...after i flash hybrom v10 for xperia mini pro..the screen can touch..but not do exactly what i touch

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

it works!!!!!!!!!!! you realy genius!!!!!!!!!!!! can i share this with other people...?

bambis880

Feb 4, 2011
you step almost done..but can you describe it clearly...after i flash hybrom v10 for xperia mini pro..the screen can touch..but not do exactly what i touch

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

it works!!!!!!!!!!! you realy genius!!!!!!!!!!!! can i share this with other people...?

Please how do?

razerblade17

Jan 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
First flash fw 62,,but dont turn on your phone after flash,,then flash custom kernel, i use rage kernel,,,b4 on your phone you should copy hybrom v10 mini pro on sd card,,then flash Hybrom v10 mini pro in cwm,,,after that restart you phone,,,you will notice your phone can touch but it not work properly like b4,,,and your phone has problem with screen orientation,,,off your phone,,and flash back to fw 62,,,if it work,,please thank to original perso who post it b4,,,sory for my english
Sent from my ST15i using xda premium

Reactions: bambis880

bambis880

Feb 4, 2011
First flash fw 62,,but dont turn on your phone after flash,,then flash custom kernel, i use rage kernel,,,b4 on your phone you should copy hybrom v10 mini pro on sd card,,then flash Hybrom v10 mini pro in cwm,,,after that restart you phone,,,you will notice your phone can touch but it not work properly like b4,,,and your phone has problem with screen orientation-working

off your phone,,and flash back to fw 62-yes flashing touch not work

please help

lunatic2nuts

Jan 7, 2012
Zagreb
The problem was that with sk17i ROM (in my case HUdaps Best ROM) you rewrited touch screen driver/code or something, and it coused your touch screen to crash or partialy work. Flashing stock firmware only made my screen eavem more useless. When I reaplayed sk17i hyberom_v10 ROM touch screen started to work, again but rotated for 180%, but that's good because hyberom rewrited chrashed touch screen driver/code. Then I flashed stock firmware, and touch screan was fully working again! Just follow steps to the letter, and all should be fine...

bambis880

Feb 4, 2011
my screen touch not found not work fix for me :(

Please try to help me even Please

Last edited:

metalrawk

Oct 6, 2011
you can also try to relplace your hw_config.sh file with ST15i original one, maybe it will work if luck is with you

bambis880

Feb 4, 2011
-STEP 1: Install lastest firmware .62 for st15i. - use Flashtool
-STEP 2: Then via CM from zip install hybrom_v10. for minipro (sk17i)
-STEP 3: Then again flash lastest firmware .62 for st15i - not work for me

flash hybrom v5 (sk17i) Work me screentouch work

I thank all who helped ! :) :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Fix ! :D

lunatic2nuts :

-STEP 3: Then again flash lastest firmware .62 for st15i
    And in future be carefull, and stay away from minipro ROMs

Tester : razerblade17

First flash fw 62,,but dont turn on your phone after flash,,then flash custom kernel, i use rage kernel,,,b4 on your phone you should copy hybrom v10 mini pro on sd card,,then flash Hybrom v10 mini pro in cwm,,,after that restart you phone,,,you will notice your phone can touch but it not work properly like b4,,,and your phone has problem with screen orientation,,,off your phone,,and flash back to fw 62,,,if it work,,please thank to original perso who post it b4,,,sory for my english

Good LUCK
    Solution

WOW! My touchsreen is Work!

Solution:

1.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    2.: Flash in fastboot mode a Rage Kernel 2.7,
    3.: Installed hybrom V16 in CWR mode,
    4.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    5.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    6.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    - (Yes ... many times) -
    7.: Again flash in fastboot mode a Rage Kernel 2.7,
    8.: Factory Reset, Wipe Dalvik, Wipe Cache, Format System...etc... in CWR,
    9.: Installed minihybrom V16 in CWR mode,
    10.: Miracle! Again, the phone works!
    i'm using WT19i and experiencing the problem like this and i can SOLVE it..i just try an error by flashing my phone.this is just what i do after flashing wrong rom and my touch screen does't work :
    - flash with .62
    - flash kernel (using rage kernel)
    - flash hybrom v12 MINI PRO
    - flash hybrom v12 LIVE WITH WALKMAN (WT19i)

and my screen working..maybe u can try by replace last action with your phone model hybrom.sory for my bad english..
    SOLUTION!

-STEP 3: Then again flash lastest firmware .62 for st15i
    And in future be carefull, and stay away from minipro ROMs
    The problem was that with sk17i ROM (in my case HUdaps Best ROM) you rewrited touch screen driver/code or something, and it coused your touch screen to crash or partialy work. Flashing stock firmware only made my screen eavem more useless. When I reaplayed sk17i hyberom_v10 ROM touch screen started to work, again but rotated for 180%, but that's good because hyberom rewrited chrashed touch screen driver/code. Then I flashed stock firmware, and touch screan was fully working again! Just follow steps to the letter, and all should be fine...