[Q] Google Play Error 927.. DRIVING ME NUTS

Search This thread
Hi Guys

This issue has been going on for 4 months now, i can rarely download or update an app on the play store because it gives me error 927. Only the odd update or install will work and this happens over both Wifi and Celluar

I have several android devices, 2013 Nexus 7, SGS4, Optimus G Pro, Xperia Z Tablet, Note 1 and the same happens on every single device. If i use a different account after resetting the phone i dont have the issue but the problem is i have purchased £100's of applications on my normal account so i cant afford to use another one.

I have tried wiping caches,factory resets and nothing seems to work. I contacted google and they dont have any idea either!!

I was hoping someone here had a similar issue?

Thanks

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
I've had a similar error occur for me. Whenever I install/update an app where on WiFi or Mobile Network it would send off and error.

It was a constant annoyance for me.

It stopped when I did this, I headed into Manage Apps>All Apps, and opened Google Play Store, cleared data and cache. And did the same to Google Play Services, I proceeded by rebooting the device next thing I know, my phone starts updating apps :).

I hope this'll work for you.

Cake...

Reactions: rachelm920
I've had a similar error occur for me. Whenever I install/update an app where on WiFi or Mobile Network it would send off and error.

It stopped when I did this, I headed into Manage Apps>All Apps, and opened Google Play Store, cleared data and cache. And did the same to Google Play Services, I proceeded by rebooting the device next thing I know, my phone starts updating apps :).

Cake...

Doesnt make no difference on mine :(

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Contact Google, it is their right to investigate this problem, if you've payed that much money for apps, one certainly wouldn't move to another account, tell them about this problem.

Cake...

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Worst support at its best, try going into play store, clear the data for store and service, and go back to play store and go on uninstall updates.

Cake...

aheeejd

Just so people are aware, this is still happening, I'm writing this today because things were going ok for a while, but, the play store got updated again, to 4.6.17. It happens on my Nexus 5, HTC Evo 4 G, & galaxy tab 8.9, it happens on different versions of play store. If I create new account, play store works great. I contacted Google as well, basically got pissed cause they were completely useless. Right from beginning I was honest, & told them I was rooted. They basically blamed it on that. Anyways, Google play suck$

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Yeah it still happens to me too. Exactly the same issue as your having but only on my main account.

If I keep pressing install it will eventually work but sometimes it takes around 20 attempts.. Google gave me no support either

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you're rooted go into system>etc and look for hosts.

Open it and delete exert line except the "local" one the local one will also contain numbers in the line. Do not delete them.

Restart your device, and try.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cake...