Touch screen sensitivity

Search This thread

Cellulario

Jul 16, 2007
It's almost impossible to use a stylus with P3110. Is there any kernel, ROM, twek, driver or anything or anyone who tried to fix this annoying thing?

josfr4ncisco

Nov 28, 2013
It's almost impossible to use a stylus with P3110. Is there any kernel, ROM, twek, driver or anything or anyone who tried to fix this annoying thing?

I think you're in the wrong place, buddy. Your thread belongs to Q&A section, not to the Development section.
But, answering your question, I use a stylus without problems; it's a capacitive one. Maybe the problem is your stylus, just saying.

Sent from my Tab 2 using XDA-Developers app

jpdesuasido

Jan 13, 2013
City of Meycauayan
I reported the thread to be moved on Q&A section. I guess they will provide an action ASAP. Moved. Thanks Mod :good:. And on your question,

Maybe. I see some tweaks on the Android Development and Hacking forum that improves touchscreen sensitivity. You should check that out and try that one. :)

Last edited:

Cellulario

Jul 16, 2007
Thanks for your reply but not twak or haing trick applies to P3110, I checked before posting.
For those who use a stulys, what ROM do you have? I can easily tap here and there but it's impossible to draw a line or a curve.

Last edited: