[UPDATED 23.05.12][APP] Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.9 for ARM v6

Search This thread

abhishek046

Apr 11, 2012
Bangalore
Doubt

I've done this on my lg p690 and it was a success. But I hav only 1 problem. Everytime i restart my phones those lib filea get erased. Does anyone have a solution??

apdlv

May 9, 2012
Created installer App for Flash 11 and V6 CPUs

Hi all!

Thank you very much for this great work!

These instructions worked perfectly for me. However, I had to repeat these steps once in a while (mostly after reboots), because the extra libs got lost. I guess someone mentioned already that the changes are not persistent.

For this reason I created a tiny app that will basically automate all those steps mentioned here. Moreover it will download all necessary files from the above links and store on sdcard. Of course you will need a rooted Android nevertheless.

So I think this might be helpful for anyone not too familiar with shell commands.

I tested this thoroughly on my Galaxy Gio and it works perfectly for me. Even if I completely deinstall Flash, it will will downloaded, installed, patched etc. (I used the movies available on wdrmaus.de for testing flash functionality).

Anyway - use at your own risk. I have no other devices to test with.
Be warned that any former version of Flash you installed will be overwritten: This is, because before installation, the app need to uninstall an existing package by the same name, otherwise this will fail.

The whole process may take a while (needs to download approx. 9MB, install Flash, unzip libs). You will see no apparent progress until the very end, so please be patient. I know that's ugly, but this is the very first App I ever did and I wanted to invest all effort into functionality, not eye candy.
See screenshot below for how things should look like.

Should anything fail, check and post the generated output.

Attachments

• FixFlashV6.apk
    14.6 KB · Views: 134
  • SC20120511-152356.png
    SC20120511-152356.png
    31 KB · Views: 460

apdlv

May 9, 2012
And here is the source code.

For anyone who might be interested in it.
You must create a default "Hello World" project in Eclipse and drop in the files below sources resp. assets. Make sure you have the appropriate permissions for download and SDcard access in the android manifest:

android.permission.INTERNET"
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"

Attachments

• FixFlashV6Activity.java.gz
    2.1 KB · Views: 24
  • install.sh.gz
    128 bytes · Views: 29
  • fix.sh.gz
    198 bytes · Views: 18

RiteshArora28

Feb 19, 2012
Gurgaon
[Noob] querry

hey guys i am not able to copy lib files/zip folder to data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/ i use solid explorer... it shows operation failed... Any one who can tell what must be problem... as i do have rooted ace :rolleyes:

it shows invalid CRC for file libflashplayer.so

Last edited:

Nachowskyz

Oct 1, 2011
Ibiza
Hi really thanks for your great work, i have only one question: Its possible work adobe air in Galaxy ace? thanks for all.

Thanks im waiting your answer. :)

PD Sorry for my english :S

ts_firehawk

Sep 27, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Last edited:
Reactions: arperalta3
D

Deleted member 4404960

signed_Adobe_Flash_Player_11.1.111.9.apk

I have tested it , and I'm going to whatismyflash.com , and i find 17.5.185

dnana_28

Jan 3, 2012
Latest version didn't work for me previous version is working fine stock rom 2.3.7

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

juandpineiro

Jul 25, 2010
Is this supposed to work on stock ROMs?? I'm asking because I installed it on deodexed DDKQ8 and it doesn't seem to work :( any ideas? I mounted /system before flashing, the files and libs are there but Flash sites are still not displayed

ts_firehawk

Sep 27, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Guys, note one thing: the latest flashable zip seems to be based on my zip from here (correct me if I'm wrong, Lovetz).

You NEED to mount /system in order of it to work. Otherwise, no flash for you.

So, try again with /system mounted and you'll get Flash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.9 for ARM v6

I present to you the new version for devices based on ARM v6 processors.
    (Our smartphone just refers to this device group)

You can install the new version of either of three ways:

1. As usual apk file (all required libs are included) - signed_Adobe_Flash_Player_11.1.111.9.apk
    2. As CWM flashable zip (all required libs are included) - FlashPlayerARMv6.zip
    - need to "mount system" before flash
    3. As CWM flashable zip (all required libs are included) - FlashPlayerARMv6_no_need_to_mount.zip - NO need to "mount system" before flash

From the installation files are removed larger and useless library, which has markedly reduced occupied space in the device memory.

Thanks to toreton & lubomyr from 4pda.

*Previous versions for all processor types*​
    How to:​
    1. Download attached com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_11.1.102.59.apk
    2. Download attached lib.zip
    3. Install com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_11.1.102.59.apk but don't launch it!
    4. Copy with RootExplore lib-files from lib.zip to /data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib/
    5. Fix permissions for lib-files as on attached screenshot.
    6. That's all. Flash will work in any browser you will use.
    Thanks to NitroOxid and vlzSilver from 4pda.

Another version Adobe_Flash_Player_11_v11.0.1.153_ARMv6_only.apk
    You can install it as usual apk.​
    Screenshots from my Ace with stock KPP FW:​
    For all who have trouble with installation of this app KapTmaH from 4pda made this update for CWM.
    Everything you do - at your own risk.
    First - uninstall old version of Adobe Flash Player.
    1. Download file and copy it to your SD card.
    2. Boot in to CWM and mount system, mount data
    3. Install zip from SD card in CWM.
    4. Reboot.
    All libs are included.
    will this work in opera mobile?

it says application not installed CM7

Flash has never worked for me on Opera Mobile. Only in instances when i downloaded the official version of flash (as found on Market) then would Opera Mobile detect and show accordingly in Settings. But it doesn't even work then too so what the heck.

Try using Maxthon browser.
    Created installer App for Flash 11 and V6 CPUs

Hi all!

Thank you very much for this great work!

These instructions worked perfectly for me. However, I had to repeat these steps once in a while (mostly after reboots), because the extra libs got lost. I guess someone mentioned already that the changes are not persistent.

For this reason I created a tiny app that will basically automate all those steps mentioned here. Moreover it will download all necessary files from the above links and store on sdcard. Of course you will need a rooted Android nevertheless.

So I think this might be helpful for anyone not too familiar with shell commands.

I tested this thoroughly on my Galaxy Gio and it works perfectly for me. Even if I completely deinstall Flash, it will will downloaded, installed, patched etc. (I used the movies available on wdrmaus.de for testing flash functionality).

Anyway - use at your own risk. I have no other devices to test with.
    Be warned that any former version of Flash you installed will be overwritten: This is, because before installation, the app need to uninstall an existing package by the same name, otherwise this will fail.

The whole process may take a while (needs to download approx. 9MB, install Flash, unzip libs). You will see no apparent progress until the very end, so please be patient. I know that's ugly, but this is the very first App I ever did and I wanted to invest all effort into functionality, not eye candy.
    See screenshot below for how things should look like.

Should anything fail, check and post the generated output.
    not working for me
    it does show that i have flash installed on my GB 2.3.4
    but i cant play any video on any site

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Use Skyfire Browser or Puffin Browser and you won't need Adobe Flash Player ;)