[ROM] [CM7] [XPERIA] [POLL] eXPERIAtion™ v1

Which ROM do you want to be merged with this ROM?

• GingerCruzt

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Refr3shed SONY (Sonygenmod)

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread
D

dhruv.always

Could you answer to my question? Solved or not ? :p
P.s.I wanted to know that cos if corrected I could mod it and use it in my private rom !I tried some fixes but ended being messed up!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

It will be fixed in the next update when I add supercharger and nitro lag nullifier :D

pravin_pran

Apr 7, 2011
Mumbai
@ Dhruv-Following your motto is making you quite arrogant...think about it. For a 15 year boy you are quite talented, one day you will make a REAL ROM which will deserve a place here in this section, but right now your roms need to be put in themes section.
Its coming from a guy who tries almost all your rom and personally loves your work.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

kssood

May 3, 2011
Shimla
Good job done mate...u r really a rom factory...

Just a suggestion..no hard feelings..all good feeling...u should base it on sonygenmod.and try improving that and complete what boikoy and dax left..

Reactions: 3ncrypt3d_Droid
D

dhruv.always

Just a suggestion..no hard feelings..all good feeling...u should base it on sonygenmod.and try improving that and complete what boikoy and dax left..

Seems to me sonygenmod link is down :( Anyone else has the ROM?

kssood

May 3, 2011
Shimla
try gingercruzt.if u get it then its good or else i will upload it for u

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

try gingercruzt.if u get it then its good or else i will upload it for u btw m 16 years :) good to hear that m not the smallest here :p

Reactions: LynXT
D

dhruv.always

acax456

Feb 4, 2011
Hồ Chí Minh
Please. Do the best in one rom. Dont cook too much and left it away

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mutia

naturist

Dec 7, 2010
Cleaned the thread, and please dont insult any dev or member and no offtopics here too. Next time, I find such posts here, be ready for a warning!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I appreciate your work.

But whatever ROM you have released now it's already been been released. Give people something new. A Working Sense port will be new one. Try to work on that. That will be very appreciable.
    Action needs to be done real quick, if he keeps sticking to his motto, I won't be surprised when I see real development roms not on the first page of the forum and getting pushed back to the oblivion
    @ Dhruv-Following your motto is making you quite arrogant...think about it. For a 15 year boy you are quite talented, one day you will make a REAL ROM which will deserve a place here in this section, but right now your roms need to be put in themes section.
    Its coming from a guy who tries almost all your rom and personally loves your work.

Action needs to be done real quick, if he keeps sticking to his motto, I won't be surprised when I see real development roms not on the first page of the forum and getting pushed back to the oblivion

Agree wd you.