[TWEAK] AndroBot 0.3 [02-10-2013]

Search This thread

rio.

Jul 2, 2012
Zamboanga Del Norte
i wrote this script one by one since september just for my daily use only but now i decided to compile it all and make it as one then share it to you.. since there are many owesome tweaks here like Adrenaline and kuro i made my own tweak that compatible with the other tweaks., so you can use this with Adrenaline or Kuro :)

the main features of my tweak are:

Auto enable swap - this means that if you have swap partition with mmcblk0p3 it will auto enable else your 2nd partition (mmcblk0p2) will convert to swap and enable it as swap so make sure you dont have any link2sd or a2sd installed before using this..

cache to system - this means that your dalvik-cache will move to your system partition if it have 40mb free, so the performance was still remain..

brightness tweak - this will enable the lowest brightness of your device from 100% to 10% i think.. because the normal is until 20% only.

CPU tweak - i added this because i encountered that sometimes when i use application like nofrills and set it on boot then after rebooting the superuser sometimes too much delay to activate so the app will not work and got error.. in this method you can set your favorite settings on cpu without using any applications :)

zipalign - this is the most and common feature of any tweaks.. so i added it but it will only run if you are not using adrenaline or kuro :)

odexing application - i notice that stock rom is the best rom ever without any problem in performance or any lags on applications so i decided to odex the installed applications to boost its performance too :p

net boosting - this will speed up your IPv6 and IPv4

kernel tweak - setting up the proper settings on your kernel

DNS tweak - using google dns,sometimes it can bypass your network carrier to avoid blocking ;)

ok i think its enough (my nose is bleeding)

NOTE: Before you proceed you must agree that i am not responsible if you damage your phone!

Requirements:

- Experienced in flashing zip file
- Usable brain
- Android Phone

Instruction:

- download the zip file
- go to CWM
- go to Mount and Storage
- mount your system an data
- then flash the zip file

after flashing just wait., it will reboot 2x that means its working.. so it is normal..

if you encounter force closing on application just reinstall it..

WARNING: again this is not compatible with a2sd or link2sd!!

sorry my english is bad lol

Packing Sand of a Beach!!!

Last edited:

rio.

Jul 2, 2012
Zamboanga Del Norte
Versions:

AnroBot 0.1

AnroBot 0.2

AnroBot 0.3

Change Log:

- first release!

- Added zram (auto activate depends on the kernel)
- Added Option with brightness and Odex data apks (you can now disable or enable it on boot)
- CPU setting moved to /data/AndroBot/system file to make it understandable

- fix compatibility issue for other kernel
- swap or zram disabled (but you can enable it by changing the command on "system" file inside /data/AndroBot)

Last edited:

maxxinn

Mar 16, 2012
DELHI
Hi i want to check it but sadly i have link 2sd enabled. is there any other way to install it? Like, deleting swap partition from the zip file.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Baskhara

remove all the linked first before using this.

Installed without any problem thanks and yeah it works I think..
Btw how can I active OOM Kill Allocating Task to kill an app when it pass the max app running? (Like in CM it have Dev Tools n there's Max App Running feature) :confused:

Last edited:

humaid.locastic

Jul 21, 2012
Dammam
just flashed....didnt notice any boost in performance

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

will adrenaline engine work with this?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i wrote this script one by one since september just for my daily use only but now i decided to compile it all and make it as one then share it to you.. since there are many owesome tweaks here like Adrenaline and kuro i made my own tweak that compatible with the other tweaks., so you can use this with Adrenaline or Kuro :)

the main features of my tweak are:

Auto enable swap - this means that if you have swap partition with mmcblk0p3 it will auto enable else your 2nd partition (mmcblk0p2) will convert to swap and enable it as swap so make sure you dont have any link2sd or a2sd installed before using this..

cache to system - this means that your dalvik-cache will move to your system partition if it have 40mb free, so the performance was still remain..

brightness tweak - this will enable the lowest brightness of your device from 100% to 10% i think.. because the normal is until 20% only.

CPU tweak - i added this because i encountered that sometimes when i use application like nofrills and set it on boot then after rebooting the superuser sometimes too much delay to activate so the app will not work and got error.. in this method you can set your favorite settings on cpu without using any applications :)

zipalign - this is the most and common feature of any tweaks.. so i added it but it will only run if you are not using adrenaline or kuro :)

odexing application - i notice that stock rom is the best rom ever without any problem in performance or any lags on applications so i decided to odex the installed applications to boost its performance too :p

net boosting - this will speed up your IPv6 and IPv4

kernel tweak - setting up the proper settings on your kernel

DNS tweak - using google dns,sometimes it can bypass your network carrier to avoid blocking ;)

ok i think its enough (my nose is bleeding)

NOTE: Before you proceed you must agree that i am not responsible if you damage your phone!

Requirements:

- Experienced in flashing zip file
    - Usable brain
    - Android Phone

Instruction:

- download the zip file
    - go to CWM
    - go to Mount and Storage
    - mount your system an data
    - then flash the zip file

after flashing just wait., it will reboot 2x that means its working.. so it is normal..

if you encounter force closing on application just reinstall it..

WARNING: again this is not compatible with a2sd or link2sd!!

sorry my english is bad lol

Versions:

AnroBot 0.1

AnroBot 0.2

AnroBot 0.3

Change Log:

- first release!

- Added zram (auto activate depends on the kernel)
    - Added Option with brightness and Odex data apks (you can now disable or enable it on boot)
    - CPU setting moved to /data/AndroBot/system file to make it understandable

- fix compatibility issue for other kernel
    - swap or zram disabled (but you can enable it by changing the command on "system" file inside /data/AndroBot)
    Credits to:

- Darky
    - mikstev
    - modaco
    - ayintis
    - PinoyDen members
    - and YOU

just like pimp my rom. but pimp my rom has more features.

Then use PIMP YOUR ROM... very simple diba.

Nice work boss. :good:
    I have 1GB for 2nd partition with Link2SD installed, Will it be ok Sir? :confused:

remove all the linked first before using this.