Buying Sony MH1c in India?

Search This thread

iButterz

Jul 25, 2012
After a lot of research I finally decided to buy Sony MH1c earphones. But i can't find it anywhere on the online stores including ebay. The one entry on ebay is not a 'c' version. Can anybody help me out. Where can I get these earphones in India (or available for shipping to India)?

logicfox

Jul 21, 2007
After a lot of research I finally decided to buy Sony MH1c earphones. But i can't find it anywhere on the online stores including ebay. The one entry on ebay is not a 'c' version. Can anybody help me out. Where can I get these earphones in India (or available for shipping to India)?

Well, did you have any luck finding one? I did find a listing on ebay.in for an MH1 OEM pack, but I'm not sure if I can trust the seller.

iButterz

Jul 25, 2012
Well, did you have any luck finding one? I did find a listing on ebay.in for an MH1 OEM pack, but I'm not sure if I can trust the seller.

Well yea it was available 2-3 weeks back. I got the MH1-C version for 1099 INR, quite a steal considering the sound quality. The listing is out I think but the seller has 1-2 more of these. I know cos i wanted to buy another pair after listening to them and messaged the seller. The seller name is buyfor. Check with him if he can arrange for you.