[Q] Unable to make calls, CW11

Search This thread

erezhazan1

Sep 26, 2011
Hey everyone,
I have this problem along time already, which when I dail then I can't hear any dial tone
and when the other side answer's we can't hear each other.
I have tried so many solutions such as changing a cell company and changing modems: NEUGND1, JKUGNB2
When I'm really really lucky I am succeeding to make a call, but this situation is really annoying.
Any ideas ?

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Flash the full stock firmware for your country with Odin then factory reset, if still the same then you have a hardware issue.

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
I'm almost sure that it's not a hardware issue since it started to happen only when I flashed the cw11 room.. Is there any other way to check this problem?

The only way to be 100% sure is to change rom or flash to stock so that you can rule out software issue.Just make a nandroid backup of your current rom then flash back to stock you can do all that in less than 20 minutes

erezhazan1

Sep 26, 2011
Hey everyone,
On one of my phone restarts some how it took more then a regular restart (the time that takes a phone to start from a new flash)
SO after couple of minutes the phone booted up clean, with everything erased! luckily for me Google saves most of the information
on the cloud so most of my stuff were restored (made me make the backups of stuff in more often time)
The weird thing is that suddenly I can make calls without any problems (what a mystery ha ?)
And now I'm afraid to make any upgrade to a newer CM snapshot version haha. (even though I can make a nano backup and try it out)
Thanks for the help !