[NIGHTLY] [ROM] [GWK74] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One) - KANG

Search This thread

yayramen

Jan 30, 2010
Minneapolis
12px.io
For those looking for totally stable GB for N1, I've tried a lot of ROMs and I'm currently running the following setup:

ROM: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm7&device=passion with IntersectRaven's kernel http://intersectraven.euroskank.com/kernels/Nexus One/2.6.38.8/20120112_14XX/

I'm heavy user (multiple BT devices connected, WiFi, GPS on at the same time) and this setup is perfectly working. No resets, no issues at all. I'm also using Mounts2SD (Apps, Dalvik and Cache on SD) and everything is working fine.

I installed this setup, and my wifi doesn't work. Getting the "Error" when I try to enable. Which, if memory serves, is a kernel error. Any other kernels I can flash?

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi

Verrocio

Apr 28, 2014
~Does anyone have a link to the latest IntersectRavens kernel for passion ?~~ (edit: nevermind found it) I dusted out my old N1 and want to play with it a bit.

Would also be helpful if Fuzz could possible make a fully vetted build with the N_TTY and N_TTY_Write issues patch, updated master keys and the fakeID fix built in. Wishful thinking ?

ps: I was also wondering if there was a way to localize the builds by top used languages only.

By the way i just wanted to mention this very annoying issue with regards to last years euroskank rom. If you update superuser to the latest version you lose some functionality like pin entry masking. I also noticed that some notification information is missing. One of the things that jumped out at me right away was that the "confirm" entry when entering a pin is missing. I am wondering if this is based on a entire system that is either removed or a link to it is severed in the update.
I would use SuperSU but there are some issues with going that route that are far worse. And koush's version doesn't seem to want to install properly with CWM5...2 :(
I will attempt to see which middle version of superuser (su elite) doesn't suffer from this pitfall and report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelvino9

Verrocio

Apr 28, 2014
~Does anyone have a link to the latest IntersectRavens kernel for passion ?~~ (edit: nevermind found it) I dusted out my old N1 and want to play with it a bit.

Would also be helpful if Fuzz could possible make a fully vetted build with the N_TTY and N_TTY_Write issues patch, updated master keys and the fakeID fix built in. Wishful thinking ?

ps: I was also wondering if there was a way to localize the builds by top used languages only.

By the way i just wanted to mention this very annoying issue with regards to last years euroskank rom. If you update superuser to the latest version you lose some functionality like pin entry masking. I also noticed that some notification information is missing. One of the things that jumped out at me right away was that the "confirm" entry when entering a pin is missing. I am wondering if this is based on a entire system that is either removed or a link to it is severed in the update.
I would use SuperSU but there are some issues with going that route that are far worse. And koush's version doesn't seem to want to install properly with CWM5...2 :(
I will attempt to see which middle version of superuser (su elite) doesn't suffer from this pitfall and report back.

So I just wanted to update this with some good news some interesting news and some informative news.
The latest superSU (2.46) from the play store is working perfectly now with the last euroskank build.
All pins are still masked with SuperSU and it has the ability to remove other superuser apps as well as move itself into the /system space. :)
The transparent modded geniewidget version 1.3.11 PROD as well.
Link2SD 4.0.1 won't create mount scripts, but if you install 3.7.3 first you should be able to create mount scripts, upgrade to 4.0.1, then start linking away.
The last version of secure settings to work on this build is 1.3.5

I would love to pickup where Fuzz_ left off with his builds but i simply don't have enough drive space to build here.
If anyone has any suggestions on that i am all ears.

Thanks again!

ps: Oh and if anyone has the last Tiamat N1 kernel (4.10 i think it is), could you please upload it. Original links are down. Thanks!

EDIT: Seems only custom locations are working on the 1.3.11 version of the genie widget. Or it needs some extra TLC. I couldn't get it to update properly. Stick with the stock News and Weather (geniewidget) for now. (1.3.04)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelvino9

Top Liked Posts