[NCSF-ROM] HTC One Mini ROM android 4.4.2 sense6 ROM v2.0

Search This thread

Captain Cook

Mar 23, 2014
Quezon City
Haha name from breaking bad.!! And they gave the go ahead from my understanding. When faner first replied to my comment. But I do have to credit him and Sun because of there files + add them to DevDB

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Are you cooking the rom already? Can't you just give them credit right away and upload it now? It's already Friday! Can't wait for next week Wednesday!

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
Are you cooking the rom already? Can't you just give them credit right away and upload it now? It's already Friday! Can't wait for next week Wednesday!

Well thanks to @faner ill be releasing within 3 hours.!! So get ready IC fans :) make sure you have 1.3Gb on phone for Rom. And additional space for people who download mods off market our hub... ( not all market Mods have been tested so please nandroid backup, then report if it works. ) also you must be on 4.4.2 firmware, so please update your phones via FUU tool.

Reactions: JhonyD and garapon

Captain Cook

Mar 23, 2014
Quezon City
Well thanks to @faner ill be releasing within 3 hours.!! So get ready IC fans :) make sure you have 1.3Gb on phone for Rom. And additional space for people who download mods off market our hub... ( not all market Mods have been tested so please nandroid backup, then report if it works. ) also you must be on 4.4.2 firmware, so please update your phones via FUU tool.

Please include instructions on how to install it! And what requirements needed! Thanks a lot! I can't wait!

Last edited:

circuit1

Apr 24, 2014
well thanks to @faner ill be releasing within 3 hours.!! So get ready ic fans :) make sure you have 1.3gb on phone for rom. And additional space for people who download mods off market our hub... ( not all market mods have been tested so please nandroid backup, then report if it works. ) also you must be on 4.4.2 firmware, so please update your phones via fuu tool.

Sent from my htc one mini using tapatalk

excellent news

gandolf007

Feb 6, 2011
hi
how to install this rom ?when i install with cmw or twrp recovery ، rom very fast installed (1 minutes)and not boot up!! where is the problem ?
i easily install hboot 2.22 and "insert coin" roms . but i cant install [NCSF-ROM]

pls help
tanx alot .. best regards :good:

CONdemmedNORmal

Oct 12, 2011
hi
how to install this rom ?when i install with cmw or twrp recovery ، rom very fast installed (1 minutes)and not boot up!! where is the problem ?
i easily install hboot 2.22 and "insert coin" roms . but i cant install [NCSF-ROM]

pls help
tanx alot .. best regards :good:

hboot 2.22 not install rom ?

Install insert coin 3.0.5 with twrp 2.7.1.1 it's exactly the same as this Rom just with the bugs fixed but requires the latest 2.22 hboot

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
Install insert coin 3.0.5 with twrp 2.7.1.1 it's exactly the same as this Rom just with the bugs fixed but requires the latest 2.22 hboot

No IC is m7 based instead of m8... Plus IC has a lot of edited files for our tweaks that are not included in any stock roms.

CONdemmedNORmal

Oct 12, 2011
No IC is m7 based instead of m8... Plus IC has a lot of edited files for our tweaks that are not included in any stock roms.

Didn't really feel the need to say it's m7 based as there both sense6 anyways so pretty much have all the same features

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    222506ccrrj8zwrnus8zwr.png

[NCSF-ROM] HTC One Mini android 4.4.2 sense6 ROM

222507bwlqflneuerledr9.png

ROM Based M8 Stock 1.54.709.4

222508i3hujudpca35cadz.png

konw logs:

motion launch Gestures

222507vw4ugzutryugqf1r.png

Add Global Language
    FIx htc Wallpaper
    Adjustment sony walkman xloud
    Add the white battery icon
    FIx Dlna
    FIx Music widget in notifications resize Problem
    Fix World clock resize Problem
    FIx Dlna (thanks Will972 )

222508i3hujudpca35cadz.png

我的设备:
    my phone :

htc one mini
    HBoot:2.19.0000
    recovery :philZ Touch 6.26.1

大小: 1035530679 字节
    MD5: B04E9B51EB01716A25E6C44072BB3695
    SHA1: 880EC74A275B3BB8CE1FFFCEA25A41ECF85FAC11
    CRC32: A135D8C2

截图:
    Screenshot:

222509crzch8sz1ezh182h.png

2225094g4sqxloaz7g4j7j.png

下载地址:
    download:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o62TLwA

XDA:DevDB Information
    [NCSF-ROM] HTC One Mini ROM android 4.4.2 sense6 , a ROM for the HTC One Mini

Contributors
    faner, sun_dream
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-04-17
    Last Updated 2014-04-26
    Fully working insertcoin.!! :) but I used some parts of this Rom since it has parts of his Rom. So I need @faner permission to release this rom. I told him I'd make him part of the Rom DevDB ( contributor ), and I'll give credits.. so it's up to him, if so I'll release tomorrow. ( Guys are lucky! Soft bricked the phone last night but was able to recover it. )

For example I used from his rom
    - "/system/etc"
    - "/system/usr"
    - "/system/build.prop"

haha.i hope you like.
    faster than me mate lol good :)
    I feel it was late
    cant wait for this IC rom :) thank you so much..

First Build For InsertCoin for the M4 is complete, cant tell what works and what doesn't yet :) Just waiting on device now to test before release.. So hopefully this friday it will be released. (fingers-crossed)

3a8upeza.jpg

rom will be around 1.3GB so make sure you have some room!!! :p

EDIT : Added picture, should be here by 12pm :)