[S-OFF] Juopunutbear S-OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nimaol

Aug 28, 2012
Guys i've all the drivers installed i could gain s off on EVO 3D
but in sensation xe it counts up to 45 and it doesn't even get in juopunutbear screeen!what should i do i've windows

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Guys i've all the drivers installed i could gain s off on EVO 3D
but in sensation xe it counts up to 45 and it doesn't even get in juopunutbear screeen!what should i do i've windows

Un-install htc sync...

Also if the device gets power off after wire trick.. Manually power it on

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Apr 23, 2008
near Cologne
Hello,

After 4 hours unsuccessful wire tricking I found a solution to time 1,75 seconds.

I used an online metronome,set it to 35 bpm. Success after one try.grrrr

Kind regards.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jonny

nimaol

Aug 28, 2012
Un-install htc sync...

Also if the device gets power off after wire trick.. Manually power it on

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

i uninstalled the htc sync still the same issue it stuck on htc logo at the first

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Instructions and Downloads:

http://unlimited.io/juopunutbear.htm

Support:

Support for our tools is via IRC channel #unlimited on freenode ONLY. If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

We DO NOT provide support, instructions, or downloads via XDA. Please see our website: http://unlimited.io

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools.**
    picard-facepalm.jpg
    People, FFS, 90% of the questions you ask are ALREADY answered in this thread. I've read 12 pages in less than 5 minutes, and i don't even need it as i'm s-off. Can't you? You are just about to do something which can (and will if you **** it up) potentially brick your device.

Read 12 pages. Only 12 pages!!!!! After you read them and don't find an answer, then ask. And even then, pop in to HELP THREAD (check my sig) first, see if people there can help you. Keep the development thread clean for more important things than asking why hboot says LOCKED.

If you carry on I will pester mods to get a BIG broom out and clean this thread as much as needed.

Thank you.
    It would help if someone would put up.a guide on how to do it in general forum.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
    Just created one, please check it out :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25202517
    thanks for answering dude! But do i need to use the HTCDev first? Before i use this wire metod?

Yes you need to be HTC Dev unlocked first before you can use this method of S-off. Globatron really needs to come back and edit the OP some with some more info on this S-off method. I mean as anyone like myself that has fully read this thread or the info on the Unlimited.io website pretty much should be aware of all the requirements and so forth. But by me reading this thread and knowing XDA, not all are going to do as I and others have and read everything but just jump in and then cry for help when it goes bad.