Top 3 Cases for GT 8.9

Search This thread

GMKcz

Feb 18, 2008
Prague
Yeah, I can recomend the first one!
I was suprised that cover has magnet inside and easily holds the triangle shape. BUT - corners of the plastic shell are not well designed - there are gaps between device and shell and after few month of usage these corners are cracked (micro tiny cracks) even without any fallings or hits. AND I would be rather black color of plastic shell.

danizmax

Mar 13, 2013
you maypese

I'm not gonna say the original samsung case is the best, but it's pretty good xD

Really slim, sturdy, and good looking.

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Im using the case called "Intellijacket by Uniq" and this is best case i have used. love it and quite long lasting unlike the other ones that had their stitch threads loosening too quickly.

al_xxl

Jul 22, 2012
I'm using SGP Leinwand

Using SGP LEINWAND. And pretty sure that it's really the best case for any tablet pc. Ergonomically as well as saving rich and respect look all the time it's being used. Save optically original thickness, does not enlarge the tab, does not make it more massive, very hard and easy installing back side will protect the tab for very long time, and may pulled off in second if necessary. The best leather quality ever seen used in cases. However the price, but having no alternative it's acceptable.

XCMDOS

Apr 1, 2015
hey guys , did you find any other cool cases in the net since it's 2 year ago on your research:laugh: