Bricked Phone

Search This thread

PabloAcevedo

Aug 9, 2014
Hi everyone
I have a Videotron LG G2 ( D801). I was running stock 4.4.2 stock + rooted but i could not acces recovery, so i download AutoRec from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2715496
i grant the SU permision and everything goes ok, i try to go to the recovery and it gets stuck in the fastboot mode, there i cant do anything ( no recovery no normal boot,) i only can go to the hardware key configuration and to the hard reset, but i can not reset it ( it goes right to the fastboot mode)

I have tried several methods to flash stock but everything gets stucked when i try to connect my cellphone in download mode to the pc, it doesn't detect it ,o there's no progress bar or anything .
Yes ,i have the lg drivers.

EDIT: After some research i managed to get the download mode working, but my pc does not recognize it. If i manage to make my pc recognize it everything will be ok

Thank You.

Last edited:

PabloAcevedo

Aug 9, 2014
Thank you very much. Unfortunately I can't enter fastboot :(

I sugest you contact lg to repair it. They have a flat rate repair and they are relatively fast ( i sent my phone on monday and i got it 7 days later).
I paid 101 CAD ( including taxes) and the postage (13$) wich is not that much for a phone that's worth 500$.

Top Liked Posts