[GAMES] Nexus 7 Gaming Thread

Search This thread

ichigo_kurosaki

Feb 24, 2013
Butuan City
Unfortunately not properly, you can with the six axis app, but it has its issues, I would recommend buying a moga, if not then what controller you trying to use with Modern Combat, also Campaign is difficult as you have the Finger scenes and only mega disables them

Sent Using Nexus 7 with MIUI V6 by TimmyTim :)

I am using a Genius Maxfire Blaze 3.

Sent from my Tensa Sensation XE using Ban Kai

ichigo_kurosaki

Feb 24, 2013
Butuan City
ePSXe and Gamepad Issues After Updating to KitKat 4.4.3

My tablet runs on kitkat 4.4.2 until i decided to update to Kitkat 4.4.3..after the update, a strange thing happened concerning with gamepad (Genius Maxfire Blaze 3)..i tried playing Legend of Legaia using the gamepad after updating to the latest Android version..when i started the game, my DPad only works at the start menu of the game. when i reach the point where you will choose which memory card file you want to load, the DPad no longer works. but other buttons as circle, square, triangle, X does work..only the DPads..which prevents me from selecting a file and moving on forward to start playing the game. even on the latest version of the app..same problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Figured since some of us already have their N7's and most will be receiving their toys in the next week, we can start discussing gaming!

Holding the tablet itself, i can tell this is going to be a comfortable gaming experience, i think the bezels are just right and the weight is great for extended holding periods.

What games are you planning on trying out first?

What are some games that you want to recommend?

What are some games that you are looking forward to?

We can also discuss game compatibility, game controller solutions (wireless and wired), and other :highfive:

Compatible Emulators:

FPse for Android - PSX
    N64oid - N64
    Gameboid - Gameboy Advance
    Gensoid - Sega Genesis
    SNesoid - Super Nintendo
    Nesoid - Nintendo
    & most others
    Just paired my PS3 controller via Bluetooth through Sixaxis Controller. Works like a charm, i might put together a quick guide how to do it.

Made a custom mapping profile for GTA 3 and planning on making one for all major games specifically for the Nexus 7 :)

I'll upload them here of course :good:
    I called gameloft

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app
    I totally believe them. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4
    On a lighter note.... This is SO true.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    I really cannot believe the way people are acting. For so many senior members, i think its safe to say we expect more of you. The fighting, and insults.. all uncalled for. EVERYONE needs to be respectful of each others beliefs, and needs to understand we are all different.

That said, this is NOT a religion forum, and people should be able to read it without feeling like they are being pushed something one way or another. Clay, i understand your feelings, but if you could, please tone down the "God bless"; it is not really need on the forum. Everyone else, stop your fighting, and grow up.

I will reopen this thread for now, but realize people, this thread is on a last straw..