[4.4.2][Atrix HD] AvatarRom v5.0.2

Search This thread
T

Tquetski

imagesforxdaforum011.gif

Overview
AvatarRom is a theme rom similar to ChameleonOS however it is closed-source; I don't know if there are rules against this but w/e

General Change-Log

Status Bar
Fixed memory leaks
Theme Chooser
Google playstore like theme chooser - head here and download cool MIUI converted themes and CM themes.
Bazooka Launcher
Own launcher which is an enhanced version of Trebuchet (you can download this at the end of this post)
Enhanced theming by adding dockbar
Preview mode to edit workspaces
Many new Customization options.
Different gestures like swipe-up, swipe-down, double-tap, home-button press are added.
Added "edit workspace" option in menu button.
Messaging App
Changed message thread to make them themeable
Themeable Emoticons
Boot Animation
Themeable boot animation - the only CM ROM to do so.
Font Theming
Only ROM to support change of font without a reboot.
Tons of themes which change font - Eg: Buff, Simpsons, Mi_Xmas, European Gorgeous etc
Settings
Changed statistics to point to Avatar statistics server
OTA updater - you can check for updates to Avatar right from your device
Changed to support Avatar ROMs
Support for Gapps - download latest Gapps package as an OTA update
Framework
Integrated with ACRA Error Reporter for system wide crashes
Lockscreen
Changed to make them themeable
Support for complex unlock gestures
Weebo
A smart tasker kind of app which can help you to automate your device.
You can use exisiting rules or create your own customized rules for your needs.
More info - Link
Layout Theming
Themes not only change images, colors but it also can change the size, shape and position of any UI element.
More info - Link
Theme Editor
A tool to insulate you from all the complex operations involved in theming.
More info - Link
usage - Link

Download: Rebuild pending..

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

kk; problems inherent to CM will still be here w/e they may be; I'm using the nightly builds currently.

mocklee

Jan 23, 2011
Same for me. Stuck at boot. Wiped caches before and after flash.. Still a no go.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward o checking this one out.

EDIT: nice boot logo ;) -doh I'm stuck there... Anyone else playing with this one? I'm stuck, won't boot for me.

I dirty flashed this rom from CM11, and managed to boot.. I kept getting messages that systemUI was crashing though and couldn't use my phone..

After I factory reset, I'm stuck on the boot logo as well.

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
I dirty flashed this rom from CM11, and managed to boot.. I kept getting messages that systemUI was crashing though and couldn't use my phone..

After I factory reset, I'm stuck on the boot logo as well.

Sounds like PXS, gonna have to dirty flash over skeevydude's AOSP 4.4 to get this boot I bet..

EDIT: As I thought, it boots using that dirty method. com.android.systemui, NFC service, force close loop. I am able to wipe cache and dalvik, but same Fc loop.

Are you guys flashing from AT&T, MX or Bell base? I just noticed that when flashing that the device trees are different and when swaping between CWM will give errors trying to mount and format certain directories.

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

Looks like a base related issue; going to have to source build CM11..... I figured all the CM11s would be the 'same'

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Looks like a base related issue; going to have to source build CM11..... I figured all the CM11s would be the 'same'

If you figure it out let me know as it might be the same bug with my ported psx rom.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Sounds like PXS, gonna have to dirty flash over skeevydude's AOSP 4.4 to get this boot I bet..

EDIT: As I thought, it boots using that dirty method. com.android.systemui, NFC service, force close loop. I am able to wipe cache and dalvik, but same Fc loop.

Are you guys flashing from AT&T, MX or Bell base? I just noticed that when flashing that the device trees are different and when swaping between CWM will give errors trying to mount and format certain directories.

Try removing every instance of nfc fro system files