help! no network i9000

Search This thread

elinvalido

Mar 27, 2009
Hi sorry if the answer its out there, just got tired of searching, i have a samsung galaxy GT-I9000, firmware version 2.2, baseband version I9000xxjmp kernel version 2.6.32.9 rootSE-S608 #1 build number FROYO.XWJP6, my phone was working perfectly until tonight, i was going to change the simcard for my wife's and i did a factory reset, log on with my wife's google account, but then there's no network connection, it only works on wifi. i tried to register manually & automatically, but nothing happens, i swicth with 3 different simcard and nothing, even my company dosen't appear on the network list, it only says emergency calls only, how can i register back my network?

Virtualsk

Aug 31, 2010
Pune
Refer to this

Hi sorry if the answer its out there, just got tired of searching, i have a samsung galaxy GT-I9000, firmware version 2.2, baseband version I9000xxjmp kernel version 2.6.32.9 rootSE-S608 #1 build number FROYO.XWJP6, my phone was working perfectly until tonight, i was going to change the simcard for my wife's and i did a factory reset, log on with my wife's google account, but then there's no network connection, it only works on wifi. i tried to register manually & automatically, but nothing happens, i swicth with 3 different simcard and nothing, even my company dosen't appear on the network list, it only says emergency calls only, how can i register back my network?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=9218582#post9218582

elinvalido

Mar 27, 2009
i think my mobile network is working it just dosen't register or recognize my carrier, im from PR im with Claro wich work on gsm/wcdma 850 but on the available networks only appear att and tmobile and they also work also on 850,