Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

potattoo

Aug 2, 2010
After flashing new gapps-gb-20110828-signed i allways get lock ups right after booting e.g. device freezes and can only be restarted by removing battery. :mad:
Flashing new rom without this gapps works fine.
And yes, i did a factory reset.

Tsointsoin

Apr 29, 2008
Hi guys,

First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful rom!

I have just flashed the latest version 7.1.0.1 and I have a weird problem:
I can't see my wifi router but I can see my neighbor's. All my other devices (windows phone, computer, etc) see and connect to my wifi router.

I came from the stock rom android 1.6 with which I didn't have that wifi problem.
Is it because of the new radio?

Thank you for your help...!

EDIT: Solved... What a noob, just needed to change the channel of my router... But why?

Last edited:

potattoo

Aug 2, 2010

but it was fixed :)
link is on first page

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

The tattoo version of CM does not have the possibility to disable individual app permissions?

Like seen in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=71UL9LIicTU

It seems a nice feature...

thanks

but it has that. enable in settings then tap permissions and they will be striked out, like in the video.

nice feature but it bears a big risk you tap it accidently and dont notice though and then wonder why things crash :/
should be a bit more obvious.

Hanisa

Jul 28, 2010
My tattoo autoupdate market to lastest version but it's so slowly than before..:(
If i don't want that upgrade should i just delete "marketupdater" from gapps next time i'll flash a nightly or something else?

activecop

Aug 13, 2009
PROJECT: CyanogenMod 7.1.0.1 RC1 ( Gingerbread )

Versions: Final + NightBuilds ( One build every night )
NEXT TO BE DONE: ?¿?

]

cm_click_full-217.zip
Wifi unable to connect at all, also the new market is very slow:mad:
PT- Sem conseguir ligar Wifi de todo, o novo market é muito lento:mad:

:( I had to go back to cm_click_full-213.zip, which had found more stable,;) in my opinion of course. And waited for the release of updates.
PT- :( Tive que voltar á cm_click_full-213.zip, a que tinha achado mais estávél, na minha opinião claro. E esperei pelo lançamento de actualizações.

cm_click_full-220.zip
Problems with Wifi connection are fixed "Thanks!":) The new market is horrible and terribly slow, the previous version was much more functional, :eek:but the biggest drawback I found in this release, it was problems with the battery, causing it to drain very quickly.
I am considering returning back to the cm_click_full-213.zip as problems with the drain of the battery are not corrected.
PT-Os problemas com a ligação Wifi estão corrigidos"Obrigado!":), O novo market é horrivél e terrivelmente lento, a versão anterior éra muito mais funcional, :eek:mas a maior desvantagem que encontrei neste lançamento, foi os problemas com a bateria, levando-a a drenar muito depressa.

I am considering returning back to the cm_click_full-213.zip as problems with the drain of the battery are not corrected.
PT-Estou a ponderar voltar novamente para a cm_click_full-213.zip enquanto os problemas com o dreno da carga da bateria não estiverem corrigidos.

Respectful greetings to all members and a thank you to all who keep this project alive. Thank you!
PT- Respeitosos cumprimentos a todos os membros, e um muito obrigado a todos os que manteem este projecto vivo. Obrigado!

sunitknandi

Oct 22, 2010
Guwahati
nandifamily.in
cm_click_full-217.zip
Wifi unable to connect at all, also the new market is very slow:mad:
PT- Sem conseguir ligar Wifi de todo, o novo market é muito lento:mad:

:( I had to go back to cm_click_full-213.zip, which had found more stable,;) in my opinion of course. And waited for the release of updates.
PT- :( Tive que voltar á cm_click_full-213.zip, a que tinha achado mais estávél, na minha opinião claro. E esperei pelo lançamento de actualizações.

cm_click_full-220.zip
Problems with Wifi connection are fixed "Thanks!":) The new market is horrible and terribly slow, the previous version was much more functional, :eek:but the biggest drawback I found in this release, it was problems with the battery, causing it to drain very quickly.
PT-Os problemas com a ligação Wifi estão corrigidos"Obrigado!":), O novo market é horrivél e terrivelmente lento, a versão anterior éra muito mais funcional, :eek:mas a maior desvantagem que encontrei neste lançamento, foi os problemas com a bateria, levando-a a drenar muito depressa.

PT-Estou a ponderar voltar novamente para a cm_click_full-213.zip enquanto os problemas com o dreno da carga da bateria não estiverem corrigidos.

Respectful greetings to all members and a thank you to all who keep this project alive. Thank you!
PT- Respeitosos cumprimentos a todos os membros, e um muito obrigado a todos os que manteem este projecto vivo. Obrigado!
Use the stable CM 7.1.0.1.

Reactions: activecop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts