[OTA] Android 4.4.2 KitKat (HTC One VZW) update is live! 2/6/14

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone have the system dump from the update ???

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I posted the full odex rom here.
    Should be every bit as useful...if not more so.
    Lol isn't it funny how both CDMA carriers beat both GSM carriers to the update you know there some people out there butt hurt because of this ?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    Update 2/11/14: This thread has evolved into a very informative thread! Please take the time to read the many posts in this thread, there is alot of q&a, troubleshooting and general good info. Thanks!!

My wife just checked her stock VZW HTC One, and her download has started. 617 MB in size! Go get your update now for those who are stock. I suggest waiting for our resident developers to do their magic on a custom stock ROM and more.

Note **I had to manually check for an update, and then initiate the download.**

Update: after the OTA downloaded, it did not prompt to install the update. Doing a complete shutdown, then starting the phone normally brings up the prompt for the update. Have fun!
    Agreed. Had to wipe off my glasses and check again when I first saw it. Can't believe we don't even get the option to set the number of attempts.

-Matt

If rooted, its a simple XML edit.
    Not sure why they force that...

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Verizon pulled a fast one on me. I am thoroughly impressed.

Here's the link to the changelog:
    http://support.verizonwireless.com/content/dam/support/pdf/system_update/htc-one.pdf

Build Number: 3.11.605.1
    Baseband: 1.13.41.0109_2