How to upgrade to 4.4?

Search This thread

hayat55

Sep 4, 2013
Hi I just heard about geohot's towelroot. I am on a note 3 (N9005) on 4.3. I want to upgrade to 4.4 official rom. Can someone link me to a guide? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

G

GuestK0079

You heard about it. Well ain't that cute...
Now go read some more, before you screw things up.
There are till now millions of tutorials on the web.
Google is your friend.

Sent from my N9005

hayat55

Sep 4, 2013
You heard about it. Well ain't that cute...
Now go read some more, before you screw things up.
There are till now millions of tutorials on the web.
Google is your friend.

Sent from my N9005
I know how to flash a rom etc etc. I can't find the official 4.4 rom. I am on rooted 4.3

B3311

Feb 16, 2011
Gelderd End, 1974
I know how to flash a rom etc etc. I can't find the official 4.4 rom. I am on rooted 4.3

Does "etc etc" include ignoring forum rules by bumping your own post after a ludicrously short time? No? Maybe it's some kind of insider knowledge about "official 4.4 rom", which doesn't exist? No, not that either.. How about learning to search yourself? Apparently not.

Carry on then master.. Jeez.

Reactions: Nago Desi

hayat55

Sep 4, 2013
Does "etc etc" include ignoring forum rules by bumping your own post after a ludicrously short time? No? Maybe it's some kind of insider knowledge about "official 4.4 rom", which doesn't exist? No, not that either.. How about learning to search yourself? Apparently not.

found it. mod please close thread . Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.