Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2 - STOCK ROM, ROOTING, ORIGINAL STOCK/CWM-based RECOVERY

Search This thread

mi-425

Jun 25, 2012
WARNING: I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your device while using this, do not blame me in future.. Before doing anything know what u are attempting to do

GUIDE for ROOTING of Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2

Procedure:
1. Download the root package..Put it in root of sdcard
2. Boot into cwm recovery
3. Select install zip from sdcard
4. Select this package
5. Reboot
6. Done

GUIDE for FLASHING CWM RECOVERY to Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2
To flash CWM recovery U need to use SP Flash Tool. Here is the procedure to oprate SP flash tool and all required details regarding SP Flash tool.
Here is Scatter file required to Sp flash tool.
Download English CWM Recovery

GUIDE for FLASHING ORIGINAL STOCK RECOVERY to Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2
Quote:
Download ORIGINAL STOCK RECOVERY

GUIDE for FLASHING ORIGINAL STOCK ROM to Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2
Download the NANDROID BACKUP OF Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2 ROM ...put it in sdcard and restore it through CWM
Quote:
Original NANDROID BACKUP OF ROM.

GUIDE for UNROOT of Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2
Download the NANDROID BACKUP OF Intex Aqua Quad core/Wonder2 ROM ...put it in sdcard and restore it through CWM

Press Thanks Button at <- left side, If I helped you....

Attachments

• MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
    523 bytes · Views: 1,554
Last edited:
Reactions: manishjangir1995

mi-425

Jun 25, 2012
I'm trying to upload but Bsnl network is very slow .....upload soon.Tell me more about or problem...

Sent from my iBall Andi4.5d quadro using Tapatalk 2

Jun 3, 2013
bricked aqua quadcore

Sir I don't know that what is happened .....I formatted android with sp flash tool ....and I think boot loader get deleted .....and now phone doesn't start up...I have nandriod backup........android not going into recovery .....and not charging......but when I connect to PC.....mediatek device get detected...and sp flash tool works flashing....but gives error that BROM ERROR DRM FAILED...DRM ENABLE FAILED...HELP PLZ.........NOW I WHAT TO DO

mi-425

Jun 25, 2012
Just try to upload recovery with sp tool and another thing when u flash nandroid backup which file links to system file can u show the screen shot of or PC at the time of flash....

shailesh9211

Sep 16, 2013
plzz help

WARNING: I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your device while using this, do not blame me in future.. Before doing anything know what u are attempting to do

Procedure:
4. Select this package
5. Reboot
6. Done

To flash CWM recovery U need to use SP Flash Tool. Here is the procedure to oprate SP flash tool and all required details regarding SP Flash tool.

Quote:

Quote:

i have nandroid backup file but when i m trying to restore it its shows md5 missmatch...... how can i solve it ??

mi-425

Jun 25, 2012
Manish Bhai no need of custom ROM to your phone ......it is already full of features .......I sold that phone but now realized that......:cool:

Sent from my iball4.5d Quadro using Tapatalk 2

Jun 3, 2013
[ok bro...
QUOTE=mi-425;55265165]Manish Bhai no need of custom ROM to your phone ......it is already full of features .......I sold that phone but now realized that......:cool:

Sent from my iball4.5d Quadro using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Procedure:
    4. Select this package
    5. Reboot
    6. Done

Quote:

Quote:

I'm trying to upload but Bsnl network is very slow .....upload soon.Tell me more about or problem...

Just try to upload recovery with sp tool and another thing when u flash nandroid backup which file links to system file can u show the screen shot of or PC at the time of flash....