Sprint LG G2 Tether/usb Not WIFI

Search This thread

Baddog1258

Feb 15, 2014
Hi all just got a Sprint LG G2 and was bummed. Had Clockworkmod tether on my old HTC Design. It was not listed at play store. When to Clocks site and saw the LG LS980 listed. Used in 02/2014....thought hmmm, whats the worst that could happen? Delete it if it doesn't work ? Glad to say it worked fine and it does have Kitkat. Understand this is not a WIFI tether(as I'm sure you all know) but they will once again get my money. Hope this helps someone out :cool:

fryguy

Feb 7, 2008
Not sure how CW works, but for another option Easy Tether works for USB and also bluetooth for tablet. My understanding is neither need root.

Reactions: Baddog1258

fryguy

Feb 7, 2008
I could not get any of the tether apps to work with any type of connection.

Stock unrooted.

Easy tether has worked for me and my friends on many different phones and many not rooted. Just curious, did you follow the setup guide and also install the pc or tablet app to go along with it? Have to make sure the pc or tablet app is running along with the phone app.

cremator75

Jul 9, 2010
Easy tether has worked for me and my friends on many different phones and many not rooted. Just curious, did you follow the setup guide and also install the pc or tablet app to go along with it? Have to make sure the pc or tablet app is running along with the phone app.

Easy tether used to work but quit after the last ota. I tried it just like I used to use it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure how CW works, but for another option Easy Tether works for USB and also bluetooth for tablet. My understanding is neither need root.