Note keeps restarting, but no like other threads!

Search This thread

alancito10t

Jan 7, 2012
Hi,

I have my Note since 2 months ago. It restarted, but only 4-5 times a WEEK. Yesterday, I was browsing Internet and Note restarted. 'Ok, normal I said'. The phone turned on and I entered Internet. Again, it restarted. I wait the phone to start, and when I was unlocking it, it restarted. And restarted, and restarted, and restarted. So I take the sd off and turn on the phone. No problems. Then I put the SD card. Turn on the phone. No problems! Until now. Same happened. Same I did. It restarted only 1 time, then no problems. But I pay too much for this phone (in the country I live) and with my old Ace it didn't happened! It's annoying, EVERY TIME I TURN OFF THE PHONE AND THEN TURN IT ON, RESTARTS! And I have to take off the battery 2 times, put it 2 times, wait for the phone two times, and put the sd card. It's really annoying!! Someone can help me?

alancito10t

adelmundo

Oct 10, 2010
San Ramon, CA
Hi,

I have my Note since 2 months ago. It restarted, but only 4-5 times a WEEK. Yesterday, I was browsing Internet and Note restarted. 'Ok, normal I said'. The phone turned on and I entered Internet. Again, it restarted. I wait the phone to start, and when I was unlocking it, it restarted. And restarted, and restarted, and restarted. So I take the sd off and turn on the phone. No problems. Then I put the SD card. Turn on the phone. No problems! Until now. Same happened. Same I did. It restarted only 1 time, then no problems. But I pay too much for this phone (in the country I live) and with my old Ace it didn't happened! It's annoying, EVERY TIME I TURN OFF THE PHONE AND THEN TURN IT ON, RESTARTS! And I have to take off the battery 2 times, put it 2 times, wait for the phone two times, and put the sd card. It's really annoying!! Someone can help me?

alancito10t

What ROM are you on? Maybe try reflashing stock ROM on your phone?

sitanshu91

Aug 22, 2011
mumbai
I think you can try factory reset if you are on gb or some other safe rom if on unsafe room please don't do reset coz of brick bug

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

l0rd_almighty

Jan 3, 2012
I had this issue before. Mine was caused by a wifi management app that i used. Issue disappeared after i uninstalled it. The app is "auto wifi"

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

PoisonWolf

Feb 8, 2009
I didn't root the phone, and it has the original Gingerbread 2.3.6.

If you're completely stock, and still on Gingerbread....and you're ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU ARE ON GINGERBREAD......like REALLY SURE....

Then do a factory reset and use the phone "as is" without installing any new apps for a week.

If you're good for a week with no reboots, then it's surely an app that's causing it. =)

ilegales

Jun 6, 2012
Last edited:
Jul 15, 2011
Delhi
Realme GT 2
Hi,

alancito10t

i had the same problem but the problem is caused by apex launcher in my note so i uninstalled it and it's back to normall now.. may be you can also give it a try

praetorius

Feb 3, 2012
i had the same problem but the problem is caused by apex launcher in my note so i uninstalled it and it's back to normall now.. may be you can also give it a try

1. reset to factory since you are on GB
2. reformat the sd card, otherwise replace or remove it then observe.

if it still does that after factory reset and without the SD card, then consider a warranty claim.