[Help]Acer Iconia A101

Search This thread

frankielam999

Apr 21, 2012
Help,My tablet computer is Acer A101, under panic error A100 ROM installed, can't use 3 g Internet access right now, asking how to reinstall the A101 ROM

Last edited:

linuxman008

Apr 9, 2011
Umm, his sentence was plenty clear.

He has an a101. He installed a a100 rom. He can no longer use 3g. He is asking for help reinstalling a a101 rom to regain his 3g data.

I don't know how to help here, but his sentence was plenty clear.

Reactions: frankielam999

mapaz04

Dec 20, 2008
Tennessee
Try to flash...

Try to see if you can flash an update.zip that has this ability... I am assuming you are running stock so... Try one of the STOCK UPDATE.ZIP files floating around and try to flash it to your device...

Find STOCK ROMS here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1307046

1.) Download the one for your device.
2.) Rename/Extract file to UPDATE.ZIP and place inside your microSD.
3.) Boot Up your A101 and press the VOL- from the beginning.
4.) You will see some info at the top left and the tablet will flash the new ROM.

Thats it, hope this helps.

Last edited:

FloatingFatMan

Apr 20, 2005
Just to clarify something for the guy, if he's installed the A200 unlocked bootloader, will just flashing this stock ROM replace that as well? There have been some people bricking their tabs when going back because of that...

mapaz04

Dec 20, 2008
Tennessee
Just to clarify something for the guy, if he's installed the A200 unlocked bootloader, will just flashing this stock ROM replace that as well? There have been some people bricking their tabs when going back because of that...

So he DOES have CUSTOM RECOVERY? I read it like he had regular and tried to force an update and accidentally flashed the A100 .zip instead of the A101.

Like my statement before says: "IM ASSUMING YOU ARE RUNNING STOCK" but if you are NOT and have Custom Recovery:

DO NOT RUN THE STOCK .zip IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED CUSTOM RECOVERY.

So I guess what we need now is for frankieIam999 to tell us what his situation is,

frankieIam999, do you have custom boot recovery or is it stock? We need this information to guide you to the correct fix.

frankielam999

Apr 21, 2012
So he DOES have CUSTOM RECOVERY? I read it like he had regular and tried to force an update and accidentally flashed the A100 .zip instead of the A101.

Like my statement before says: "IM ASSUMING YOU ARE RUNNING STOCK" but if you are NOT and have Custom Recovery:

So I guess what we need now is for frankieIam999 to tell us what his situation is,

frankieIam999, do you have custom boot recovery or is it stock? We need this information to guide you to the correct fix.

A100 ROM I install this Web page:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1510706
, find themselves after ROM installation error, 3G cannot be used now. Try to find A101 ROM after installation, but cannot succeed.

mapaz04

Dec 20, 2008
Tennessee
Since you are in STOCK MODE, go ahead and follow my previous post... jejeje :D

Try to see if you can flash an update.zip that has this ability... I am assuming you are running stock so... Try one of the STOCK UPDATE.ZIP files floating around and try to flash it to your device...

4.) You will see some info at the top left and the tablet will flash the new ROM.

jebman

Jul 4, 2012
Leinefelde
youtube.com
This links are death

All links are death ! Please post active links which work!

swhite@post.com

Apr 11, 2013
How do I manage Apps on Acer Iconia A100 Tablet

I am new to "android" systems and to Tablets. I want to be able to use my Voyager Air with my tablet to play movies while we are on vacation. How can I do this? I do have a hulu plus account and a netflix account.

Voyager Air is made by Corsair and it is a 1 TB device for storage. I know how to put things on the Voyager Air, I just don't know how to make them run on my tablet.

Help Please.

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
I am new to "android" systems and to Tablets. I want to be able to use my Voyager Air with my tablet to play movies while we are on vacation. How can I do this? I do have a hulu plus account and a netflix account.

Voyager Air is made by Corsair and it is a 1 TB device for storage. I know how to put things on the Voyager Air, I just don't know how to make them run on my tablet.

Help Please.

Sorry, but this is really the wrong section.. Post in related forums for your device. If there is no area for your tab check in the misc devices section.

Gesendet von meinem A100 mit Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Help Please.

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
Sorry, but this is really the wrong section.. Post in related forums for your device. If there is no area for your tab check in the misc devices section.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Did he say he doesn't have an a100? He asked if that voyager air would work with his tab, not that it IS his tab.

Help Please.

Without knowing what the thing does, I'll assume a USB storage device, that won't work with an a100. If it's a WiFi or BT capable device then it should work. This may do better if you make a new thread in general, it doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Tapatalked from my HTC DNA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to flash...

WTF is with your english? I didn't understand anything)
    Umm, his sentence was plenty clear.

He has an a101. He installed a a100 rom. He can no longer use 3g. He is asking for help reinstalling a a101 rom to regain his 3g data.

I don't know how to help here, but his sentence was plenty clear.