[Q] Who thinks a music player NEEDS a Notification service? Or is it not important?

Search This thread

AmatuerAppDeveloper

Jan 12, 2014
Yateley, Hampshire
Notification Service In a Music Player: Useless or A Must have?

I ask this question because for the past few months i have been developing a music player, and whilst creating it, i have bumped into some issues and one of them is, a notification service.

I've tried and tried to implement it but haven't been able to so far.

So i need to know people opinions on the whole notification service in music players because if it's not that important then I'll leave it.

I personally think every player should have it but what about you?

Any advice or feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks

nitephlight

Mar 16, 2012
LG V60 ThinQ
IMO notification service is vital to the accessibility of your music player. coming from the perspective of one who uses a music player that does NOT have a notification service i can tell you that having to launch the player in order to use media controls gets old quickly. if course as a power user I've already set up my own widgets and notification anyway but the average user will simply move on.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Reactions: AmatuerAppDeveloper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMO notification service is vital to the accessibility of your music player. coming from the perspective of one who uses a music player that does NOT have a notification service i can tell you that having to launch the player in order to use media controls gets old quickly. if course as a power user I've already set up my own widgets and notification anyway but the average user will simply move on.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk