[MOD] [Z ULTRA] [4.4.4] [.108] [UPDATE: 30.06.2014] Pure Black Transformation Pack V1

Search This thread

krwlng

Feb 21, 2007
Could anyone help me out by posting the original apk for email and exchange services? These 2 keep force closing on me. The rest work fine though.

krwlng

Feb 21, 2007
i went ahead a reflashed your deodex pack and it reset everything.
if i was to flash the black transformation pack again, can i remove the secemail.apk for the package and flash it?
i dont mind my email being white as long as it doesnt screw up and FC the email and exchange services.

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
i went ahead a reflashed your deodex pack and it reset everything.
if i was to flash the black transformation pack again, can i remove the secemail.apk for the package and flash it?
i dont mind my email being white as long as it doesnt screw up and FC the email and exchange services.

Yes. Remove the email apk and flash again..

From My Xperia Z With XDA App

Reactions: krwlng

STONEMF2

Nov 3, 2010
Auckland
Yes. Remove the email apk and flash again..

From My Xperia Z With XDA App

sup bro!!!

so i tired this mod...and its Flawless....but recently i updated some apps Via update centre and half of the Black app are back to white....alas some appear white some black...!! :(

two main apps are PHONE & Email......
and Email exchange crashes when using your MOD....Y is that....???? so i had to replace original one..and now its white again......

SO, r u planing to upgrade the scripts to work with current Updates...or else..
can u provide the apps Separately....which i can push to system/app
and change perm.
Thanx:good:

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
sup bro!!!

so i tired this mod...and its Flawless....but recently i updated some apps Via update centre and half of the Black app are back to white....alas some appear white some black...!! :(

two main apps are PHONE & Email......
and Email exchange crashes when using your MOD....Y is that....???? so i had to replace original one..and now its white again......

SO, r u planing to upgrade the scripts to work with current Updates...or else..
can u provide the apps Separately....which i can push to system/app
and change perm.
Thanx:good:

Hi

I don't hav a pc bro. I got warning from my office. No outside works in office pc. Trying to collect some money. For buying a pc. Lets see. May b it will take 3 months .. Because i got only 70 Euros till date. My situation is very poor here.. Life suc*s..

STONEMF2

Nov 3, 2010
Auckland
Hi

I don't hav a pc bro. I got warning from my office. No outside works in office pc. Trying to collect some money. For buying a pc. Lets see. May b it will take 3 months .. Because i got only 70 Euros till date. My situation is very poor here.. Life suc*s..

aww Thats SAD......

so u can't help me in any way as of now???? :/

STONEMF2

Nov 3, 2010
Auckland
Hi

in the mean while ...just copy the email apk from your black modded apps dump and attach it here. this docent requires you to buy a new pc....and you can do it on any pc .....2 minutes time it'll take.....

seeyaa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Friends

Here I Am Presenting You Another Black Transformation Pack Mod For Android 4.4.4 Deodexed 108 Firmwares. This Time Completely Pure Black Experience. No More Ugly Grey Look In Black Apps. This Pack Contains A Modded framework app. So Pls Don't Use Any Other framework-res Related Mods With This Mod. U Will Lost The Black Look..

FEATURES

Version 1

• Based On Android 4.4.4 Firmware and 108 Build
    • Completely Pure Black Apps.
    • No More Ugly Grey Look In Black Apps
    • Performance Control and Xposed Installer Added In Settings

SCREENS

1000-154290.jpg

1001-154291.jpg

1002-copy-154292.jpg

1003-154293.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tpw2puuwndymdlj/Z_Ultra_Black_Transformation_Pack_4.4.4.zip

INSTRUCTIONS

• Download The Mod
    • Copy To Phone
    • Enter Recovery
    • Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache
    • Go To Mount and Storage and Mount System
    • Flash Zip
    • Reboot
    • Done

Note :-

1) If Performance Control App Force Close Means Pls Flash The SuperSU Fix From Here

CREDIT

@iBuzman For Sending The Deodexed Apks , Testing and Screenshots
    Thank you for the mod. I definitely like dark theme over light ones, even if it doesn't save our battery life with these displays.

Quick question: do you think you will release an update that fixes the dialer during a call? It's usable, but the keypad is white on white and could use a retrofit.

Either way, thanks for your work.

Hi

U Can Simply Press The Thanks Button For Me From My OP. Instead Of Saying..

I Can Fix All Bugs But I Think Not Needed. Because already lot of downloads and less thanks.. Its my hours of hard work. Lets see. If this mod will b a success means i will update it...
    I am running this theme/modded apps package and it is fantastic!

Seeing you will need a rooted deodex 4.4.4 rom to load this, best you head over to my thread to update and deodex!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53762339

I have a recovery flashable patch that will apply this mod AND deodex your system in the same process!

gu9e6yty.jpg

Please Flash This And Let Me Know

http://d-h.st/Cxg

SemcPhone Fix
    I know this sounds nuts but I think you'll find Dial pad numbers and some other phone drawables are in the contacts app.. :)

Actually Its Working In Z1 and Z1 Compact. Only Problem With Z Ultra. Let Me Find The Problem