Splash Screen Emporium!! (Post and get your images here!) [OP updated 5/5/2011]

Search This thread

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here
Post and share your Splash Images here!!!

Requests: All requests WILL be fulfilled. Once done, the flashable zip file will be PM'd to you directly, and shared on my Flikr account with direct download links in the description.

My Splash work: Can be found >>> here <<<
**The direct download link for each Splash image, is in the description.

***Check out hyun18's work! It can be found HERE***

Don't forget to click THANKS if you like my work, or I have been helpful to you.

How to install using FLASHABLE ZIP
1. Download the Splash of your choice
2. Place the PD98IMG.zip on the root of your SD card
3. Reboot to BOOTLOADER
4. Once the bootloader reads the zip, press VOLUME UP to apply
5. Reboot and enjoy.

How to install using ADB, with ENG S-OFF bootloader
2. If the file is in ZIP format, extract the "splash1.img" file to your TOOLS folder of your SDK package.
3. Connect your phone your PC
4. Reboot your phone to FASTBOOT mode.
5. From ADB, within the TOOLS folder, type the following:
Code:
fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img
6. Once this is done, reboot and enjoy.
Code:
fastboot reboot

Instructions to make your own flashable Splash Image
Step 1. Make your image. (Dimensions are 480x800)
Step 2. Save as a 24bit Bitmap, named "splash1.bmp"
Step 3. Copy this Bitmap to your TOOLS folder of your SDK package
Step 4. From ADB, within the TOOLS directory, type the following
Code:
nbimg -F splash1.bmp -w 480 -h 800
Step 5. Take your newly made nb image, and rename the extension to ".img"
Step 6. Grab this blank PD98IMG file from here. THANK MUDKNOT FOR THIS blank file.
Step 7. Right click the zip file and select "open archive"
Step 8. Copy your newly made splash1.img file to this zip file.
Step 9. Flash. :)

Attached is the nbimg needed to do this. Just extract the zip file to your TOOLS folder of your SDK package.

Thanks to mudknot2005 for the Blank PD98IMG file. Go HERE and click "thanks" to thank him for making this happen for us. :-D

Attachments

• Celtics.jpg
    Celtics.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,393
  • EveLaugh.jpg
    EveLaugh.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,978
  • Raiders.jpg
    Raiders.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,439
  • nbimg.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:

XAviierG

Mar 11, 2011
Can you make me a moving one?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here
Can you make me a moving one?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Splash Screens are stationary, and do not move. Boot Animations DO move however and are what is displayed after the splash screen.

If you want a custom boot animation, PM me what you are looking for. No promises, as this is not my specialty, but I can certainly give it a shot.

Reactions: aadilprabhakar

Ultra Droid

Splash Screens are stationary, and do not move. Boot Animations DO move however and are what is displayed after the splash screen.

If you want a custom boot animation, PM me what you are looking for. No promises, as this is not my specialty, but I can certainly give it a shot.

Hey man, for it being "not my specialty", you do some mighty fine work. Any way you could do a variation of "HTC Inspire, Rooted, S-Off" with a blue background? The order they appear isn't important, I just wanted to get those three points in as the text part.

Thanks much! :)

-Mike

Last edited:

Ultra Droid

Hey man, for it being "not my specialty", you do some mighty fine work. Any way you could do a variation of "HTC Inspire, Rooted, S-Off" with a blue background? The order they appear isn't important, I just wanted to get those three points in as the text part.

-Mike

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here

-Mike

Gotcha covered. I'll take care of it after work, and have it posted up on Flikr with the download link before I hit the bed. Any colors in particular that you are looking for? And what shade of blue? Dark or Light?

Reactions: aadilprabhakar

bathnapkin

Feb 15, 2011
Can I ask for you to make this image I put together into a flashable zip for me? My computer gets a little weird when I try using adb.

Attachments

• bootsplash.zip
    58 KB · Views: 92

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here
Can you PM or post it for me too? The HTC quietly Briliant one from the OP too, if it's not too much trouble. I'm having a hell of a time making the P98 zips. :-(

Much appreciation.

bella...go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotdead/sets/72157626499658155/detail

In the description of each Splash is the direct download link for that respective splash file.

And bathnapkin, pm'ing you now, but if you miss it, yours is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15595851/Inspire Boot Splash's/Glow Droid/PD98IMG.zip

Reactions: bella92108

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post and share your Splash Images here!!!

Requests: All requests WILL be fulfilled. Once done, the flashable zip file will be PM'd to you directly, and shared on my Flikr account with direct download links in the description.

My Splash work: Can be found >>> here <<<
    **The direct download link for each Splash image, is in the description.

***Check out hyun18's work! It can be found HERE***

Don't forget to click THANKS if you like my work, or I have been helpful to you.

How to install using FLASHABLE ZIP
    2. Place the PD98IMG.zip on the root of your SD card
    3. Reboot to BOOTLOADER
    4. Once the bootloader reads the zip, press VOLUME UP to apply
    5. Reboot and enjoy.

How to install using ADB, with ENG S-OFF bootloader
    2. If the file is in ZIP format, extract the "splash1.img" file to your TOOLS folder of your SDK package.
    3. Connect your phone your PC
    4. Reboot your phone to FASTBOOT mode.
    5. From ADB, within the TOOLS folder, type the following:
    Code:
    fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img
    6. Once this is done, reboot and enjoy.
    Code:
    fastboot reboot

Instructions to make your own flashable Splash Image
    Step 1. Make your image. (Dimensions are 480x800)
    Step 2. Save as a 24bit Bitmap, named "splash1.bmp"
    Step 3. Copy this Bitmap to your TOOLS folder of your SDK package
    Step 4. From ADB, within the TOOLS directory, type the following
    Code:
    nbimg -F splash1.bmp -w 480 -h 800
    Step 5. Take your newly made nb image, and rename the extension to ".img"
    Step 6. Grab this blank PD98IMG file from here. THANK MUDKNOT FOR THIS blank file.
    Step 7. Right click the zip file and select "open archive"
    Step 8. Copy your newly made splash1.img file to this zip file.
    Step 9. Flash. :)

Attached is the nbimg needed to do this. Just extract the zip file to your TOOLS folder of your SDK package.

Thanks to mudknot2005 for the Blank PD98IMG file. Go HERE and click "thanks" to thank him for making this happen for us. :-D
    You have a different phone then the Inspire/DHD, so it probably uses a different file name other than PD98IMG. The script inside to flash the file is also probably different. I would not use these files for your phone. Post the splash that you wanted and I will try to research what the Evo uses.

Edit: Still researching this. As I do not have an Evo I want to make sure I find the correct way to do it. So far no luck in finding what the correct script should be inside the folder.
    BeatsCandy

Ladys and Gentleman, I present to you "Beats Candy". A splash screen based off of Beats audio and Skullcandy.

This is only part of my new theme to come to an Inspire near you!
    Here is mine.

All credit for the original image goes to mudknott2005.
    The base image was from one of his boot animation

Here is the link for my correlating boot animation
    I wanted to see if one of you could make this image into a splash screen for Adam who makes the TBGB ROM. If you could that would be great, thanks.

here you go