How to OTA to 4.4.2 from LJ2 4.1.1 (w/NE5/MK6 bootloader!) *** POST #3 UPDATES

Search This thread

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
DISCLAIMER: This was performed on a SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 on ATT. I can only attest to it's success on that model, because that's what I have. And that's the multiple hours I have tested in on.

Background:

I was impatient and flashed the ATT 4.3 OTA thereby locking myself into to the 4.3 bootloader.

** So I am using an i317 AT&T Note 2 with the MK6 locked bootloader as the baseline for testing.

After 4.3 came out there were multiple issues, people getting softbricked, etc. I started following the HOW-TO Downgrade from 4.3 OFFICIAL MK6 to LJ2 4.1.1 from @perez6991.

I was honored to test Zen Arcade's AT&T I317-UCUBMK6 *Stock* Rooted De-Odex ROM.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48935684&postcount=1

He suggested to me, try some follow on testing of how to go from Stock ODIN KIES_HOME_I317UCALJ2_I317ATTALJ2_215287_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5, all the way up to OTA 4.3.

After many heart stopping, panic attacks from a phone that would not boot.....

Here are the steps:

Section 1: Flashing LJ2 4.1.1 via ODIN

Thanks to perez6991 for the HOW-TO Downgrade Guide, I’m just reusing his steps for the first part and thanks to fuzio1963 for finding out the param.bin and tz.img unbricks recovery mode. Saved my butt !

STEP 1: Download the USA AT&T 2012 OCTOBER I317UCALJ2 firmware from Sammobile (You need an account to download/registration is free)

Download Link http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SGH-I317&pcode=0#firmware

Or download from here:
http://d-h.st/2L2
Stock UCALJ2 ODIN package for those with MK6 bootloaders
Generously hosted by Zen Arcade

Extract the file (I317UCALJ2_I317ATTALJ2_ATT.zip) to Desktop or somewhere convenient

STEP 2: Download Odin 3.07 or your preferred choice, extract zip file to Desktop or somewhere convenient. Go to directory to where you extracted Odin307.zip

Run Odin3 v3.07.exe

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/download/772dlmuaxfgm0x2/Odin307.zip

STEP 3: Put your Note 2 in Download Mode

Entering download mode is very simple. First you will need to turn off your device. Once it’s off, you need to press this button combination: volume down, power button and home button. Keep them pressed until the download mode shows up. Once you’re there, you will be required to press volume up to enter the download mode or volume down to cancel and reboot the device.

Plug into a RELIABLE usb port and a RELIABLE usb cable (preferably the white Samsung cable) and wait for it to show up in Odin (COM5 or something like that)

STEP 4: Click the PDA slot in Odin and locate the USA AT&T 2012 OCTOBER I317UCALJ2 firmware from Sammobile that you downloaded and extracted in Step 1

The filename that goes into the PDA Slot is KIES_HOME_I317UCALJ2_I317ATTALJ2_215287_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5

Wait for it to verify, it may look like the program freezes but it’s just verifying the md5 checksum.

BEFORE ANYTHING MAKE SURE IN THE OPTION AREA ONLY AUTO REBOOT AND F.RESET TIME ARE CHECKED!!!

STEP 5: Click START and wait. After a while Odin should say RESET in the BOX above the Option area

attachment.php

*** Upon reboot the phone will hang. This is because of left over 4.3 file(s) not letting the system boot.

Pull the battery and let the phone sit for a few seconds, pop the battery in and boot into stock recovery (HOLD VOL UP+HOME+POWER)
and do a FACTORY RESET then reboot.

When it hangs on the Pulsing Blue Samsung logo, do this step. (expect to do this)

STEP 6: SUCCESS!! If you did everything right your phone should boot into LJ2 4.1.1

If your phone did not boot, you probably did not read the info after ***.

• [*]Thanks to perez6991 for the HOW-TO Downgrade Guide
    [*]Thanks to fuzio1963 for finding out the param.bin and tz.img unbricks recovery mode
    [*]Thanks to Zen Arcade for the encouragement to write this up

Last edited:

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
SECTION 2: OTA to MH3
You are now booted into the original stock 4.1.1 Note II ROM, i317UCALJ2.

You do not need to set anything up except your wireless connection to download the 302 MB OTA update. Cancel all setups and make a Wifi Connection. (connect to a wireless connection to not use Phone Data)
After you have made a Wifi connection:
Go to Settings> About Device> Software Update

It should come up and tell you an update is available.
[If it says update not available, go to Settings Date/Time and take auto sync off. Advance the date one day and try again]

Complete the steps in the Update Windows (Simply by clicking NEXT or CONTINUE)

* You have flashed using ODIN to the original stock 4.1.1 Note II ROM, i317UCALJ2.
* You have now OTA’d to i317UCAMH3, which is the required baseline to OTA to 4.3.

After the reboot of the 302 MB OTA install, your phone will hang on the Samsung GALAXY Note II screen.

The step below needs to be done to get the install to complete successfully for the i317UCAMH3 OTA.

- Download from http://d-h.st/CDK
I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip

- Extract the I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip file to get to I317UCUBMK6-TZ.tar.md5
It has two files in the I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip. You should only need the I317UCUBMK6-TZ.tar.md5.

I kept both files in there, in rare case you will need to flash the param file.
Read information under the If you *are* running the Official 4.3 (MK6) bootloader: section from @Zen Arcade thread http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48935684&postcount=1

Thanks @jdnyc for suggesting edit to clarify which file to flash.

- Put your Note 2 in Download Mode.
Entering download mode is very simple. First you will need to turn off your device. Once it’s off, you need to press this button combination: volume down, power button and home button. Keep them pressed until the download mode shows up. Once you’re there, you will be required to press volume up to enter the download mode or volume down to cancel and reboot the device.

Open ODIN and place the I317UCUBMK6-TZ.tar.md5 file that you extracted from the I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip in the PDA section (or AP section if you are using ODIN 3.09). Click the Start button to flash.

Phone will now boot into i317UCAMH3.

Last edited:

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Updated Instructions

SECTION 3: OTA to 4.3

Almost there !!

Now it’s time to get to i317UCUBMK6.

There are two options:

1. Continue on to 4.4.2 Over The Air (OTA) update

OTA now goes to Kit Kat 4.4.2

2. Flash a 4.3 stock root ROM
I have not attempted any other 4.3 ROM from the AT&T Galaxy Note II Android Development Forum. That does not mean it will not work. Do so at you own risk.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2589891
[ROM][4.3][Dec-2013] AT&T I317-UCUBMK6/MJ4 *Stock* Rooted Odex/De-Odex/Odin

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OPTION 1:

Again you don’t need to setup anything except a wireless connection. The 4.3 OTA Update is 702 MB.

- Go to Settings > About Device > Software Update

- Do the same thing as the MH3 Update, Click Continue or Next to get Download started.

- Let the download finish,let it reboot and the installation will complete.

---- > You will reboot into the OTA 4.3 i317UCUBMK6.

OPTION 2:

You will need to flash a custom recovery. I'm detailing a TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP) install

Here is an explanation of TWRP and how to use it to flash the [ROM][4.3][Dec-2013] AT&T I317-UCUBMK6/MJ4 *Stock* Rooted
http://www.addictivetips.com/android/what-is-twrp-how-to-install-use-it-on-android-devices-guide/
by Haroon Q Raja

Here are other ways to install a custom recovery on your Android phone
http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-install-a-custom-recovery-to-an-android-phone-device/
Also by Haroon Q Raja

INSTALLING TWRP 2.6.3.1

- Run Odin3 v3.07.exe

- Put your Note 2 in Download Mode

Plug into a RELIABLE usb port and a RELIABLE usb cable (preferably the white Samsung cable) and wait for it to show up in Odin (COM5 or something like that)

- Click the PDA slot in Odin and locate the openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.1-t0lteatt.img.tar that you downloaded.
The filename that goes into the PDA Slot is openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.1-t0lteatt.img.tar

MAKE SURE IN THE OPTION AREA ONLY AUTO REBOOT AND F.RESET TIME ARE CHECKED!!!

- Click START and wait. It will complete and reboot.

Download AT&T UCUBMK6 i317 *Odexed* Stock CWM Note 2
Download link http://d-h.st/Pnd

Save the file to a location that you can easily find. After the download is complete you will need to copy it to your phones SDCARD or External SDCARD.

After copying i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-deodex.zip to your phone. Power off phone.

Wait a minute and turn it back on. To boot into TWRP recovery (HOLD VOL UP+HOME+POWER) while it is powering on. Do this quickly after turning phone on.

You will boot into the TWRP Interface
TWRP-Recovery-Home-Screen.jpg

The interface of TWRP comprises of large buttons that make it easy to spot the feature you require at a quick glance and select it with a quick tap. You’ll also find soft buttons for Home and Back here, along with one for the log view that shows progress of all the operations you’ve performed in recovery.

Install Button

As the name suggests, the Install option lets you install any recovery-flashable zip file to your device. This can be a ROM, a kernel, a mod, a theme, a system app – pretty much anything that’s available in the recovery-flashable zip file format.

TWRP-Recovery-Install.jpg

Upon hitting Install, you’re presented with the files and folders on your phone’s storage, from which you can select the file you want to flash. Find the file i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-deodex.zip With the file selected, you can swipe the slider to confirm and start flashing the selected file.

TWRP-Recovery-Confirm-Flash.jpg

After install completes, press the Back Button. (Looks like a U-turn arrow)

You should be back to main screen. Press Reboot.

TWRP-Recovery-Reboot.jpg

Press System button on Reboot Menu.

---- > You will reboot into the AT&T UCUBMK6 i317 *Deodexed* Stock Note 2 ROM created by Zen Arcade,

And there you have it.

NOTE: I have done this multiple times, so many I've lost count. My Knox is tripped. The last test (today) I did not use Triangle Away. So my flash count was at 5.
This method works. You may want to start from scratch.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks to Zen Arcade for all the help, the idea and procedures in which to test.

Want to know about flashing 4.3 ROMS?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618460

Thanks to Bajanman

Last edited:

geeve420

Dec 7, 2008
Thank you so much for this!! I was wondering just today if this was possible yet. It is nice to see it all in one place!

So does triangle away work to clear the binary? I know knox is undoable as of now, but wondering about the other counters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Thank you so much for this!! I was wondering just today if this was possible yet. It is nice to see it all in one place!

So does triangle away work to clear the binary? I know knox is undoable as of now, but wondering about the other counters.

My pleasure. Yes triangle angle clears the binary count and sets status back to unmolested.

But to do this, using TA is not a requirement.
Just the stock LJ2 and param/tz tar to Odin, TWRP, and the MH3 stock recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EDIT:
Binary status pic during the testing

attachment.php

Binary Status pic after Triangle Away

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140120_104336.jpg
    20140120_104336.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 20,467
  • IMG_20140120_193824.jpg
    IMG_20140120_193824.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 20,484
Last edited:

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Good stuff! This will be great for anyone who reverts and wants to go forward to MH3 or MK6 - no more getting stuck during the LJ2 to MH3 OTA. Thanks for putting this together.

:D . :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you for your support. It was fun.

I don't remember if we had this as a test, but from MH3 stock flashing your MK6 CWM zips worked great.

Really no need to OTA to 4.3 with your awesome contribution.

Reactions: gregsarg and qkster

Racing666

Jun 7, 2011
Thank you so much! My Note II was bricked and this seems to have fixed it. My only issue is that now that I am back to 4.1.1 CALJ2, I went to software update and it says no update available? Also S-note seems to be missing.

Last edited:

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Thank you so much! My Note II was bricked and this seems to have fixed it. My only issue is that now that I am back to 4.1.1 CALJ2, I went to software update and it says no update available? Also S-note seems to be missing.

Try setting your date one day ahead. Take date/time off of automatic sync. Advance date one day. That should do it.

Forgot to add that in instructions. Thanks.

Racing666

Jun 7, 2011
Changing the date to one day ahead seems to have solved it It says it's downloading software update now. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
It says it's downloading software update now. Thanks for the help!

Sweet. No worries.

I'll be around checking in, to see if you need help get past the MH3 update.

When update finishes, It will say Update Completed and reboot. But it won't boot. You need to do the TWRP recovery ODIN flash and the param/tz ODIN flash.

Last edited:

Racing666

Jun 7, 2011
When update finishes, It will say Update Completed and reboot. But it won't boot. You need to do the TWRP recovery ODIN flash and the param/tz ODIN flash.

I didn't have to do that. After the update, mine booted straight into 4.3 perfectly. I would have stayed with 4.1.2 because I prefer it better, but I got sick of the nagging notification.

Last edited:

cx831

Jul 18, 2012
Land of Mary
Thank you for the great write up. Was following the how to downgrade article and glad that I stumbled upon this. :angel:

I have an ATT GN2 and Im wondering if I can stll download the ATT updates if I only have a Tmo sim card? I jumped onto tmo when they announced uncarrier 4.0 but have not realize that I cannot unlock my GN2 with the OTA 4.3 and no longer with ATT. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Racing666

Jun 7, 2011
Thank you for the great write up. Was following the how to downgrade article and glad that I stumbled upon this. :angel:

I have an ATT GN2 and Im wondering if I can stll download the ATT updates if I only have a Tmo sim card? I jumped onto tmo when they announced uncarrier 4.0 but have not realize that I cannot unlock my GN2 with the OTA 4.3 and no longer with ATT. Thanks in advance.

I don't think you can.

Reactions: cx831

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California

Agree with Racing....

You may want to try this forum

http://xdaforums.com/note-2-tmobile/development

And maybe this ROM
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2568537

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER: This was performed on a SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 on ATT. I can only attest to it's success on that model, because that's what I have. And that's the multiple hours I have tested in on.

Background:

I was impatient and flashed the ATT 4.3 OTA thereby locking myself into to the 4.3 bootloader.

** So I am using an i317 AT&T Note 2 with the MK6 locked bootloader as the baseline for testing.

After 4.3 came out there were multiple issues, people getting softbricked, etc. I started following the HOW-TO Downgrade from 4.3 OFFICIAL MK6 to LJ2 4.1.1 from @perez6991.

I was honored to test Zen Arcade's AT&T I317-UCUBMK6 *Stock* Rooted De-Odex ROM.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48935684&postcount=1

He suggested to me, try some follow on testing of how to go from Stock ODIN KIES_HOME_I317UCALJ2_I317ATTALJ2_215287_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5, all the way up to OTA 4.3.

After many heart stopping, panic attacks from a phone that would not boot.....

Here are the steps:

Section 1: Flashing LJ2 4.1.1 via ODIN

Thanks to perez6991 for the HOW-TO Downgrade Guide, I’m just reusing his steps for the first part and thanks to fuzio1963 for finding out the param.bin and tz.img unbricks recovery mode. Saved my butt !

STEP 1: Download the USA AT&T 2012 OCTOBER I317UCALJ2 firmware from Sammobile (You need an account to download/registration is free)

Download Link http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SGH-I317&pcode=0#firmware

Or download from here:
    http://d-h.st/2L2
    Stock UCALJ2 ODIN package for those with MK6 bootloaders
    Generously hosted by Zen Arcade

Extract the file (I317UCALJ2_I317ATTALJ2_ATT.zip) to Desktop or somewhere convenient

STEP 2: Download Odin 3.07 or your preferred choice, extract zip file to Desktop or somewhere convenient. Go to directory to where you extracted Odin307.zip

Run Odin3 v3.07.exe

STEP 3: Put your Note 2 in Download Mode

STEP 4: Click the PDA slot in Odin and locate the USA AT&T 2012 OCTOBER I317UCALJ2 firmware from Sammobile that you downloaded and extracted in Step 1

The filename that goes into the PDA Slot is KIES_HOME_I317UCALJ2_I317ATTALJ2_215287_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5

Wait for it to verify, it may look like the program freezes but it’s just verifying the md5 checksum.

BEFORE ANYTHING MAKE SURE IN THE OPTION AREA ONLY AUTO REBOOT AND F.RESET TIME ARE CHECKED!!!

STEP 5: Click START and wait. After a while Odin should say RESET in the BOX above the Option area

attachment.php

*** Upon reboot the phone will hang. This is because of left over 4.3 file(s) not letting the system boot.

Pull the battery and let the phone sit for a few seconds, pop the battery in and boot into stock recovery (HOLD VOL UP+HOME+POWER)
    and do a FACTORY RESET then reboot.

When it hangs on the Pulsing Blue Samsung logo, do this step. (expect to do this)

STEP 6: SUCCESS!! If you did everything right your phone should boot into LJ2 4.1.1

If your phone did not boot, you probably did not read the info after ***.

• [*]Thanks to perez6991 for the HOW-TO Downgrade Guide
      [*]Thanks to fuzio1963 for finding out the param.bin and tz.img unbricks recovery mode
      [*]Thanks to Zen Arcade for the encouragement to write this up
    Updated Instructions

SECTION 3: OTA to 4.3

Almost there !!

Now it’s time to get to i317UCUBMK6.

There are two options:

1. Continue on to 4.4.2 Over The Air (OTA) update

OTA now goes to Kit Kat 4.4.2

2. Flash a 4.3 stock root ROM
    I have not attempted any other 4.3 ROM from the AT&T Galaxy Note II Android Development Forum. That does not mean it will not work. Do so at you own risk.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2589891
    [ROM][4.3][Dec-2013] AT&T I317-UCUBMK6/MJ4 *Stock* Rooted Odex/De-Odex/Odin

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OPTION 1:

Again you don’t need to setup anything except a wireless connection. The 4.3 OTA Update is 702 MB.

- Go to Settings > About Device > Software Update

- Do the same thing as the MH3 Update, Click Continue or Next to get Download started.

- Let the download finish,let it reboot and the installation will complete.

---- > You will reboot into the OTA 4.3 i317UCUBMK6.

OPTION 2:

You will need to flash a custom recovery. I'm detailing a TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP) install

Here is an explanation of TWRP and how to use it to flash the [ROM][4.3][Dec-2013] AT&T I317-UCUBMK6/MJ4 *Stock* Rooted
    http://www.addictivetips.com/android/what-is-twrp-how-to-install-use-it-on-android-devices-guide/
    by Haroon Q Raja

Here are other ways to install a custom recovery on your Android phone
    http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-install-a-custom-recovery-to-an-android-phone-device/
    Also by Haroon Q Raja

INSTALLING TWRP 2.6.3.1

- Run Odin3 v3.07.exe

- Put your Note 2 in Download Mode

- Click the PDA slot in Odin and locate the openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.1-t0lteatt.img.tar that you downloaded.
    The filename that goes into the PDA Slot is openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.1-t0lteatt.img.tar

MAKE SURE IN THE OPTION AREA ONLY AUTO REBOOT AND F.RESET TIME ARE CHECKED!!!

- Click START and wait. It will complete and reboot.

Download AT&T UCUBMK6 i317 *Odexed* Stock CWM Note 2
    Download link http://d-h.st/Pnd

Save the file to a location that you can easily find. After the download is complete you will need to copy it to your phones SDCARD or External SDCARD.

After copying i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-deodex.zip to your phone. Power off phone.

Wait a minute and turn it back on. To boot into TWRP recovery (HOLD VOL UP+HOME+POWER) while it is powering on. Do this quickly after turning phone on.

You will boot into the TWRP Interface
    TWRP-Recovery-Home-Screen.jpg

The interface of TWRP comprises of large buttons that make it easy to spot the feature you require at a quick glance and select it with a quick tap. You’ll also find soft buttons for Home and Back here, along with one for the log view that shows progress of all the operations you’ve performed in recovery.

Install Button

As the name suggests, the Install option lets you install any recovery-flashable zip file to your device. This can be a ROM, a kernel, a mod, a theme, a system app – pretty much anything that’s available in the recovery-flashable zip file format.

Upon hitting Install, you’re presented with the files and folders on your phone’s storage, from which you can select the file you want to flash. Find the file i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-deodex.zip With the file selected, you can swipe the slider to confirm and start flashing the selected file.

TWRP-Recovery-Confirm-Flash.jpg

After install completes, press the Back Button. (Looks like a U-turn arrow)

You should be back to main screen. Press Reboot.

TWRP-Recovery-Reboot.jpg

Press System button on Reboot Menu.

---- > You will reboot into the AT&T UCUBMK6 i317 *Deodexed* Stock Note 2 ROM created by Zen Arcade,

And there you have it.

NOTE: I have done this multiple times, so many I've lost count. My Knox is tripped. The last test (today) I did not use Triangle Away. So my flash count was at 5.
    This method works. You may want to start from scratch.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks to Zen Arcade for all the help, the idea and procedures in which to test.

Want to know about flashing 4.3 ROMS?
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618460

Thanks to Bajanman
    SECTION 2: OTA to MH3
    You are now booted into the original stock 4.1.1 Note II ROM, i317UCALJ2.

You do not need to set anything up except your wireless connection to download the 302 MB OTA update. Cancel all setups and make a Wifi Connection. (connect to a wireless connection to not use Phone Data)
    After you have made a Wifi connection:
    Go to Settings> About Device> Software Update

It should come up and tell you an update is available.
    [If it says update not available, go to Settings Date/Time and take auto sync off. Advance the date one day and try again]

Complete the steps in the Update Windows (Simply by clicking NEXT or CONTINUE)

* You have flashed using ODIN to the original stock 4.1.1 Note II ROM, i317UCALJ2.
    * You have now OTA’d to i317UCAMH3, which is the required baseline to OTA to 4.3.

After the reboot of the 302 MB OTA install, your phone will hang on the Samsung GALAXY Note II screen.

The step below needs to be done to get the install to complete successfully for the i317UCAMH3 OTA.

- Download from http://d-h.st/CDK
    I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip

- Extract the I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip file to get to I317UCUBMK6-TZ.tar.md5
    It has two files in the I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip. You should only need the I317UCUBMK6-TZ.tar.md5.

I kept both files in there, in rare case you will need to flash the param file.
    Read information under the If you *are* running the Official 4.3 (MK6) bootloader: section from @Zen Arcade thread http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48935684&postcount=1

Thanks @jdnyc for suggesting edit to clarify which file to flash.

- Put your Note 2 in Download Mode.

Open ODIN and place the I317UCUBMK6-TZ.tar.md5 file that you extracted from the I317UCUBMK6-TZ-PARAM.zip in the PDA section (or AP section if you are using ODIN 3.09). Click the Start button to flash.

Phone will now boot into i317UCAMH3.

My pleasure. Yes triangle angle clears the binary count and sets status back to unmolested.

But to do this, using TA is not a requirement.
    Just the stock LJ2 and param/tz tar to Odin, TWRP, and the MH3 stock recovery.

EDIT:
    Binary status pic during the testing

attachment.php

Binary Status pic after Triangle Away

attachment.php