Question or two about the Framily Plan on Sprint.

Search This thread

MDMonster

Dec 21, 2010
Anyone on here on the Framily Plan by Sprint? I'm currently on the One Up Program, and with its Unlimited, I get unlimited roaming(in the US). Does the Framily Plan have that too, or no?

Sent from my G2 using Tapatalk 4

krichek

Oct 1, 2008
Anyone on here on the Framily Plan by Sprint? I'm currently on the One Up Program, and with its Unlimited, I get unlimited roaming(in the US). Does the Framily Plan have that too, or no?

Sent from my G2 using Tapatalk 4

No, In the fine print of the TOS it states ,"Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage exceeds (1) 800 minutes or the majority of minutes; or (2) 100MB or a majority of KB."

One thing I do not know is if this also applies to any lines that you have setup as unlimited, since the TOS doesn't really mention anything about them that I can see. The Unlimited option is supposed to remove not only the data limits, but also give you a yearly upgrade as well as remove the prioritized bandwidth and video streaming limits. If I remember I'll try and call tomorrow and ask, as that's a good question.

*EDIT*

In looking closer at the info that came with the Framily plan I see now that even the unlimited option is limited as far as roaming goes.. On another page it states, "Unlimited features are while on the Sprint network. Off-network roaming is limited to" with the same limits listed above.

Last edited: