[Q] What is the best browser for Moto X?

Search This thread

androiddoglover6969

Oct 16, 2013
ps. I searched in forum and google before this and it didn't help either.

As in speed wise? I tested it all and I wanted to know peoples opinion. I have adaway and don't need no adblocker extension for browser. I tried doing the tests for each browser but it didn't actually help. And this is in speed and without lag. I noticed ever since I switched to Android I sense browser lag on sites like yahoo gizmodo engadget (loading comments) etc etc. Opinions?

aarmstrong23

Aug 8, 2012
Well my browser is ; Cm brower and i love it! Really fast and can custamiz a lot! Give it a try ;)

Envoyé de mon Moto X en utilisant Tapatalk

Groid

May 7, 2010
Dolphin. You can set a home page, flash video works, touching a link automatically opens it in a new tab, pinch/zoom reflows the text to fit the screen (no scrolling from side-to-side, but not active on all sites).

chaoslimits

Mar 19, 2010
Opera browser is the best for me with UC browser being a close second.
I won't use a mobile browser without good text reflow.

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Boat Browser HD. Great at padding out useless spaces in pages. Also allows full xda editing/uploading.

attachment.php

doitinthedirt

Mar 31, 2014
+1 for Boat, free and simple good browser. id give dolphin a good rating if theyed stop changing where things are.. just to change... no need for that.. as bad as the gmail app.. some dipchit feels the need to change things just to change them... stupid.

Apr 18, 2008
I found Firefox to have the best fluidity with vertical scrolling.
i'm surprised people are using FF. the ONLY reason i installed FF was for Flash compatibility and even then it crashed more times than ran.

Chrome Beta for me. It's the closest to a desktop experience, plus the "tracking" between all of my devices is what's important to me. being able to pick up a site from a different device, open closed tabs from a different device, etc.

devilsdouble

Nov 26, 2013
New Delhi
I was a Naked Pro user too, but now it does not support Flash any more :( So switched to Opera, it isn't bad.

But the scrolling performance of Firefox is unmatched, the only thing keeping me from using it is a weird problem actually, whenever I comment something on GSMArena blog page, when I hit enter on my Swype keyboard it doesn't add a line, but just keeps adding a space instead of adding a line! Weird! It could be the Swype keyboard rather than Firefox itself, still. Maybe other keyboards work fine, but there's no point in trying as I'll never use another keyboard other than Swype. Wish it worked, really like the browser.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use Naked Browser Pro. It's fast, has great features, and no bloat.