Bloatware??????

Search This thread

GitAlongLilDoggies

Mar 27, 2012
Calabasas
About fricken time. I can't believe the hoops we have to jump thru to remove preinstalled software.

Now the next thing a court needs to rule on is root should be enabled out of the box. It should be just like with a PC or Mac; the ability to run as an administrator on the device should be enabled by default. Especially since the latest versions of the Android OS supports multiple users. There should be an Admin account with root for configuring the device and then standard user accounts without root for daily use.

fyew-jit-tiv

About fricken time. I can't believe the hoops we have to jump thru to remove preinstalled software.

Now the next thing a court needs to rule on is root should be enabled out of the box. It should be just like with a PC or Mac; the ability to run as an administrator on the device should be enabled by default. Especially since the latest versions of the Android OS supports multiple users. There should be an Admin account with root for configuring the device and then standard user accounts without root for daily use.

The bloatwares I am happy with that if it does stick. As for rooting your devices, I really don't see any court up holding that as Samsung's argument will be that they get to many returns based on consumers bricking their devices which in all fairness to Samsung the would have a strong argument.

GitAlongLilDoggies

Mar 27, 2012
Calabasas
The bloatwares I am happy with that if it does stick. As for rooting your devices, I really don't see any court up holding that as Samsung's argument will be that they get to many returns based on consumers bricking their devices which in all fairness to Samsung the would have a strong argument.

It could be easy to work around, there could be a built in recovery partition like with most PCs. That way if the user messes up they could boot into recovery and then reformat and install the factory image.

Top Liked Posts