Lost root!?!?!? Help!

Search This thread

fergdizzle9090

Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
So I have twrp and slim Kat 4.4 on my tab 2 and I tried installing xposed framework and it says I don't have root... then I downloaded root checker and it said the same. No idea how I lost root but what's the best way to get it back without starting all over?

sharingan

May 30, 2013
So I have twrp and slim Kat 4.4 on my tab 2 and I tried installing xposed framework and it says I don't have root... then I downloaded root checker and it said the same. No idea how I lost root but what's the best way to get it back without starting all over?

you are on 4.4.2 rom right??
about root problem plz check the rom's thread and see if the dev has provided a solution for that or not
or try to root manually

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
So you've rooted that bad boy previously, right? If so, on Android Andi's Omni build you have to flash SuperSU after ROM and gapps. Maybe Slim is the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: fergdizzle9090

zaidrpm

Dec 7, 2013
If you want to make root permanent then open titanium backup hold super su and select " convert to system app ". By this you will not loose root again until you flash a new rom. Factory reset your phone and see still you have root

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you've rooted that bad boy previously, right? If so, on Android Andi's Omni build you have to flash SuperSU after ROM and gapps. Maybe Slim is the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Flash supersu.zip in twrp. By this you should get your root back

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app