RDF Discussion Thread for Sprint Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900)

Search This thread

elwood

May 1, 2011
Menasha, Wisconsin
Called Sprint and they basically pushed new profile and PRL after saying they are doing new work in the area. Sill not buying it, no problems after I unplugged the Airave.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Lol that's like when I lost data going to ma7 and the sprint rep kept telling me the tower was down in my area but yet 3 other sprint devices where all connected to 3g but mine wasn't. Called her out on her job and she hung up, called sprint back and the next rep apologized and said that is the most common excuse a rep will give. She tried to help and couldn't though. That was with the hfa not working

elw00dbanner.jpg

-Team Nocturnal Like A Boss :flipoff2:
-Galaxy Note II Lab Rats 2.1 Edition Goodness Theme- "Mine"
-Galaxy S2 Goodness Edition- "Wifes"

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
I get to call on that next.. now that kiddo is sleeping and E4GT kernels are hopefully on a daily driver status now.

I haven't ever had one, but everyone I know who has seems to have some weird issue with it. And I see a lot of posts here about people having issues with them. Usually the issue seems to be network related, which is ironic since that's what they're supposed to help with.

☆SoA: Son's of Android™☆

I like to break stuff! :D

yaniel06

Mar 4, 2011
Originally Posted by garwynn
Called Sprint and they basically pushed new profile and PRL after saying they are doing new work in the area. Sill not buying it, no problems after I unplugged the Airave.

Lol that's like when I lost data going to ma7 and the sprint rep kept telling me the tower was down in my area but yet 3 other sprint devices where all connected to 3g but mine wasn't. Called her out on her job and she hung up, called sprint back and the next rep apologized and said that is the most common excuse a rep will give. She tried to help and couldn't though. That was with the hfa not working

elw00dbanner.jpg

-Team Nocturnal Like A Boss :flipoff2:
-Galaxy Note II Lab Rats 2.1 Edition Goodness Theme- "Mine"
-Galaxy S2 Goodness Edition- "Wifes"
I had a similar issue with my s3 when I updated and my 3g was gone. Called sprint and they told me there was a tower down and that they were working on it. Bs. I did a factory reset and it fixed the issue

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I have a airwave and it always messes up my data it is more of a problem than not. Well at keast for me. You have to have some good wifi for it to work right and that I dont have because I have Brighthouse and they suck

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
Last edited:
Reactions: t4d73

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
Well, the regular sources have confirmed 4.2.2 is in development for this and Sprint S3 at the moment. No build IDs yet, just knowledge that they're working on it. But based on recent updates, including the S4, I'm not confident we'll see anything until they are ready to release it. Let's hope I'm wrong.

VeNuMuS

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles
Well, the regular sources have confirmed 4.2.2 is in development for this and Sprint S3 at the moment. No build IDs yet, just knowledge that they're working on it. But based on recent updates, including the S4, I'm not confident we'll see anything until they are ready to release it. Let's hope I'm wrong.

You guys always end up with something. Thanks for letting us know garwynn :thumbup:

Reactions: btbamzao

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well.... I have it on good authority MJ7 is 4.3.
    Don't have proof yet but based on another nugget for another device it also very likely has the Gear support.

And while also speculation I'm putting money that's our next OTA and it's coming probably in the next 3 weeks.
    That timeframe is based on one simple fact - They need the Gear support before Black Friday.
    They'll also want to do it with enough time to support things before the holidays approach.
    For those who want it I've now got the MA7 update.zip on my Repo page.

http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?dir=Files/Devices/Samsung Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900)/OTA Updates

Enjoy!
    Since I love to tease

uploadfromtaptalk1360134821163.jpg

This was done over on the Samsung Galaxy S2/E4GT threads by my good friend Febby. I did some digging and discovered we didn't have anything like it over here on the Galaxy Note 2 threads.

Being the RDF junkie that I am I thought it might be fun to start a thread over here.

For those of you who don't know what an RDF is... RDF stands for "Resource Description Framework". In non-geek terms an RDF is essentially a specification sheet that details what the finished product will be. In this case the product itself is already out but any time there is a software revision it results in a build number change. Each build number has an associated RDF.

Before we get too much further, you MUST use Internet Explorer to view an RDF. For whatever reason they ONLY display correctly in Internet Explorer.

You can almost always view the most recent RDF by entering http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L900/latest in Internet Explorer. *Generally the only time you don't see the latest RDF on here is when it's a potential OTA.

I will try to maintain this thread with the direct links to each RDF as they come out. I will use Post #2 to keep a history of some of our older RDF's. If I miss one don't be afraid to point it out! :)

Enjoy!