[Q] OTA Update Prompting

Search This thread

cavsfan256

Jul 18, 2010
I will say this battery life has improved ive been playin with this thing nonstop and its holding strong

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

nmyeti

Jun 25, 2010
My camera crashes a lot with the current software, has anyone noticed additional stability in the camera with the new OTA? I'm about at my wits end with the camera on this phone, so I hope the OTA is fixing whatever is causing it to freeze, if not, I think I'm looking for a new phone (or a replacement).

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
It has been my experience that yes, it helps with the camera crash/freeze/focus issue.

YMMV.

trunksta

Jun 12, 2010
Might as well chill with flashing roms and root too.

:|

I hope that's sarcasm I sense. We all know how crappy big red is about updates. I flashed it and no problems here. If I remember right you posted a thread saying we could ruu if we wanted. Either way I'm sure the update will still be possible. Maybe not ota but someone will package it for us I'm sure. I'm running sky raiders 1.9 froyo+sense on top of the leaked ota with no issues so meh. This thread is 98% crap and should be deleted imo

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
I hope that's sarcasm I sense. We all know how crappy big red is about updates. I flashed it and no problems here. If I remember right you posted a thread saying we could ruu if we wanted. Either way I'm sure the update will still be possible. Maybe not ota but someone will package it for us I'm sure. I'm running sky raiders 1.9 froyo+sense on top of the leaked ota with no issues so meh. This thread is 98% crap and should be deleted imo

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yeah, total sarcasm :D

canibus6

Jul 9, 2010
Could you assist with what steps you took using the RUU to successfully unroot and update radio? Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unless its disabled in your rom, you should still see notifications. Unless you are running the same or newer version, of course.