[Q] Cant log in on "too many pattern attempts" screen

Search This thread

Renivius

Mar 2, 2014
Hi everyone.I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace.Recently i changed my unlock pattern but i forgot it.Now im at the "too many pattern attempts" screen(i need to sign in to google account).I know my ID and password but it still says invalid username or password when i type it.I wanted to do a factory reset and i have a problem there too.When i boot into recovery mode it automatically opens cwm recovery.When i go to wipe data there,it says data successfully wiped but i still need to sign in with google account.I dont have internet conenction on phone since i cant enable Wi-Fi because the phone is locked.Can somebody help me?

Piyush Pastor

Nov 4, 2013
Bilaspur
Hi everyone.I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace.Recently i changed my unlock pattern but i forgot it.Now im at the "too many pattern attempts" screen(i need to sign in to google account).I know my ID and password but it still says invalid username or password when i type it.I wanted to do a factory reset and i have a problem there too.When i boot into recovery mode it automatically opens cwm recovery.When i go to wipe data there,it says data successfully wiped but i still need to sign in with google account.I dont have internet conenction on phone since i cant enable Wi-Fi because the phone is locked.Can somebody help me?

Restore CWM backup if you had any..
OR
flash stock Rom usinn Odin...

Reactions: Renivius

Renivius

Mar 2, 2014
Yes :)
it will get your warranty back ..
and it will not have root while you can root manually after flashing

so happy flashing :)
Thanks.Ok i tried but Odin doesnt detect my phone.I cant enable mass storage transfer(the thing you need to do to be able to access phone from PC) but i dont think this is the problem.Any help on this?I really dont know what to try else lol.I have installed KIES and i checked its not running.Also i think USB debugging is turned on but i cant really check because i cant unlock my phone :crying:

P.S. seems like the problem is my phone since even KIES cant find my phone,anything i could do?

Last edited:

Piyush Pastor

Nov 4, 2013
Bilaspur
Thanks.Ok i tried but Odin doesnt detect my phone.I cant enable mass storage transfer(the thing you need to do to be able to access phone from PC) but i dont think this is the problem.Any help on this?I really dont know what to try else lol.I have installed KIES and i checked its not running.Also i think USB debugging is turned on but i cant really check because i cant unlock my phone :crying:

P.S. seems like the problem is my phone since even KIES cant find my phone,anything i could do?

flash any other Rom

or check if this works:- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2225695

Last edited:

Renivius

Mar 2, 2014
Oh well i meant thanks for the suggestion,i will press thanks if it solves my problem :fingers-crossed:
Ok i tried it,I did all the steps but when i reboot i still have the stupid gmail thing.Is there any way to enter stock recovery and wipe data from there?When i boot in recovery mode it automatically boots into cwm recovey.

Renivius

Mar 2, 2014
Ok i tried it,I did all the steps but when i reboot i still have the stupid gmail thing.Is there any way to enter stock recovery and wipe data from there?When i boot in recovery mode it automatically boots into cwm recovey.
Ok i managed to flash a stock ROM.Everything is fixed.I will thank you with a button this time :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Restore CWM backup if you had any..
    OR
    flash stock Rom usinn Odin...