USB 3.0 Problem

Search This thread
Dec 26, 2013
Nice
www.fordesroms.com
Hi,

I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 and this is what i see as a screenshot in usb 3.0.

Screenshot_2014-06-02-23-43-03.png

And when i put the tab usb 3.0 i have this one.

Screenshot_2014-06-02-23-45-37.png

If this can help you.

Best Regards.

slaapliedje

Dec 30, 2009
Hi,

I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 and this is what i see as a screenshot in usb 3.0.

View attachment 2777255

And when i put the tab usb 3.0 i have this one.

View attachment 2777260

If this can help you.

Best Regards.

Mine shows the little USB3.0 icon as well, but is definitely not copying over at USB3 speeds. It's even slower than USB2. I haven't tried it under Windows 7 yet, but I do know it's not charging under either Linux or Windows.

slaapliedje

Dec 26, 2013
Nice
www.fordesroms.com
Hi,

I dont make a test because the cable is too short, and the position not confortable. But i will receive a Hub 3.0 in a few day, and will make some transfert tests at this time.

Will comme here to display my results.

ROJ

Last edited:
Hi,

I dont make a test because the cable is too short, and the position not confortable. But i will receive a Hub 3.0 in a few day, and will make some transfert tests at this time.

Will comme here to display my results.

ROJ

Too... short? It's the longest cable I've seen shipped with a device! My USB3 charging cable that came with my NotePro is 1.5 meters long, as opposed to the 30cm they ship with smartphones! (and you can just use any USB3.0 cable, you do know that right?)

Mine shows the little USB3.0 icon as well, but is definitely not copying over at USB3 speeds. It's even slower than USB2. I haven't tried it under Windows 7 yet, but I do know it's not charging under either Linux or Windows.

slaapliedje

It's not going to charge, it can't...

I'll check how fast mine transfers when I get home. The 2GB file went so fast I didn't even have the time to click 'details'... I'll try the 25GB LOTR videos. Will also have a look at the precise firmware version of my motherboard.

Dec 26, 2013
Nice
www.fordesroms.com
Too... short? It's the longest cable I've seen shipped with a device! My USB3 charging cable that came with my NotePro is 1.5 meters long, as opposed to the 30cm they ship with smartphones! (and you can just use any USB3.0 cable, you do know that right?)
[/QUOTE

Hi,

Yes my cable is not too long, and the usb 3 is in the rear panel on my computer, and when i will have my hub, it will be connect all time in usb 3.

ROJ

Believe me or not, my Note Pro is charging through USB even though there is X on top of battery icon

Yes, a whole 1% per hour, at most. The ampere charge is so low it can't register as charging in the OS, even if it is supplying power. You'll never be able to do an actual full charge on it, though. It supplies trickle-power.

Last edited:

Spere

Aug 7, 2013
I updated BIOS and reinstalled Windows, now USB connection works like it should :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, here is screenshot about what I meant. Can you please say how it's in your tablet.

Same - Mine connects MTP and I can see it and transfer files but on my tablet I get a Icon in the top tray that says connected to USB 3.0
    Same here, when I'm getting a USB 3.0 connection to my PC I'll get the 3.0 indication in the notification screen.

I can't get 3.0 to work with my rMBP but it works with my Windows 7 based workstation and I can definitely see an increase in file transfer speed to the tablet when the USB 3.0 cable is used in a USB 3.0 port. Just did a test from a hard drive on my PC to the tablet, 2.1GB file transferred to internal memory on the Note Pro in 1:18 using a USB 2.0 cable and 0:48 using the stock USB 3.0 cable so I'm getting about 45mb/s with 3.0 and 27mb/s with 2.0.