[Q][A]FastBoot Mode Stuck At Sending???

Search This thread

ebs512

Mar 13, 2012
Austin
A few weeks ago I had Clockworkmod recovery touch 5.8.0.2 nstalled on my samsung nexus s 4g, after reinstalling clockwork mod from rom manager, it took it back to the regular version (non-touch) I tried to flash the touch version back again in rom manager but get a server error, I have found the nexus s 4g image to flash of the clockworkmod recovery touch but when I attempt to flash in cmd in fastboot mode, it just hangs at sending with the filesize any ideas???:confused:

***UPDATE***well after spending hours of doing nothing but try to find a fix to this I think I finally have... the problem is when you want to flash an img in fastboot you need to have at least 70% battery life for the process to work, it was hanging for hours, I was at 67% and let it charge a little more, went back into fastboot mode and after 3-4 minutes SUCCESS just for future reference if you come across the same problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Armizani and 3dawg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few weeks ago I had Clockworkmod recovery touch 5.8.0.2 nstalled on my samsung nexus s 4g, after reinstalling clockwork mod from rom manager, it took it back to the regular version (non-touch) I tried to flash the touch version back again in rom manager but get a server error, I have found the nexus s 4g image to flash of the clockworkmod recovery touch but when I attempt to flash in cmd in fastboot mode, it just hangs at sending with the filesize any ideas???:confused:

***UPDATE***well after spending hours of doing nothing but try to find a fix to this I think I finally have... the problem is when you want to flash an img in fastboot you need to have at least 70% battery life for the process to work, it was hanging for hours, I was at 67% and let it charge a little more, went back into fastboot mode and after 3-4 minutes SUCCESS just for future reference if you come across the same problem