TeAm VeNuM's Corner (News and More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Bro i am from Panama city beach and we get down in tenn too. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
_facebook_728917185.jpg

_facebook_1289945867.jpg

I love nashville

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
This threads a great idea for the team, I like it. Soon we'll be getting like Captain Planet rings, I call not being Heart!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
This threads a great idea for the team, I like it. Soon we'll be getting like Captain Planet rings, I call not being Heart!

Now I would go for a black tshirt with "Team VeNuM" across the back with a huge VeNuM's avatar below, smaller avatar on the ends of the sleeves and maybe small "Team VeNuM"and VeNuM's avatar on the front left chest.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Just wanted to show my appreciation for your team. Even though I'm a CM9 fanboy, I foresee me trying out your ROM's from time to time. Really creative stuff guys. :)

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
I have an idea I want to run by you guys after I get off of work. I need to ask Venum and Rujelus a few questions first...;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Yes! I do think its a good idea to start a nationwide chain of team venum stores where people can go and get personalized setups, with multi-national companies coming to us for the most sleek and efficient roms/themes to unify their workforce...oh wait, that's my terrible idea :)

1brainsurgeon

Apr 7, 2011
Gig Harbor
Yes! I do think its a good idea to start a nationwide chain of team venum stores where people can go and get personalized setups, with multi-national companies coming to us for the most sleek and efficient roms/themes to unify their workforce...oh wait, that's my terrible idea :)

We're going to need device expansion :eek:

Reactions: sleshepic

1brainsurgeon

Apr 7, 2011
Gig Harbor
Now I would go for a black tshirt with "Team VeNuM" across the back with a huge VeNuM's avatar below, smaller avatar on the ends of the sleeves and maybe small "Team VeNuM"and VeNuM's avatar on the front left chest.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

That's a polo with a pocket right :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts