Originally Posted by marto9067
thanks for the information,but Isn't happened like I expect,I still cannot to turn the phone on,and still don't recognize USB,Battery is Full,
Everything i try:
Remove a battery for 1 night
Charge a battery with Charger for battery
Put the charge cable into phone for 1 day
try comb. with keys ( volume up/volume down/Power but.,,volume Down and power but.)but nothing happens.More idaes ???
, or maybe never will wake up this phone ???
got exactly the same problem ,can it be that is a motherboard problem ,?mine when i plug it in gets very hot on the back <lower part where the charging port is but no blinking light or power indication> .did the freezer trick it boot to magldr for 5 seconds and then died again ,shall i throw it or is a solution to it thanks in advance