[ROM]CM11 [9.12.14] / Carbon [10.08.14] 4.4.4 Modded IrocEvo m7spr Roms

Search This thread

los1010

Oct 15, 2011
Philly
Can we dirty flash these builds? Or do we have to wipe every time we flash the new one

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 2

TriBeard

Feb 14, 2012
Anybody know if netflix is fixed?

I flashed it briefly, but needed a working camera for tomorrow, as I'm one of the lucky few who gets to work on Thanksgiving (or Thursday, for those of you not in the US), and the camera was distorted like on the other 4.4 builds. I love the progress you guys are making though, and can't wait till we get all the little bugs worked out.

the.emilio

I flashed it briefly, but needed a working camera for tomorrow, as I'm one of the lucky few who gets to work on Thanksgiving (or Thursday, for those of you not in the US), and the camera was distorted like on the other 4.4 builds. I love the progress you guys are making though, and can't wait till we get all the little bugs worked out.

There's a fix in the CM thread for it..

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gk1984

Jan 4, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus

I have no issues with the camera. Focal force closes but several other camera apps plus the stock one is working. Stock camera shows incorrect aspect ratio in preview mode but it's corrected when reviewing the picture after its taken.

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

TriBeard

Feb 14, 2012
I have no issues with the camera. Focal force closes but several other camera apps plus the stock one is working. Stock camera shows incorrect aspect ratio in preview mode but it's corrected when reviewing the picture after its taken.

Ah. I guess I didn't realize that it corrected itself after taken. The issue that I have is that I work at a retail store and have to scan barcodes from time to time to find prices and such, and on the ROM's with the distortion issue, the barcodes are more reluctant to scan.

gk1984

Jan 4, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
The distortion is due to the pixel size. Switch it to 2mp and the distortion is gone. But yes, it corrects itself. Also noticed no distortion on A Better Camera and I believe I tried at least 1 other camera app. If scanning barcodes is a problem, try a different app. Maybe it won't distort.

irocevo

Apr 25, 2011
Updated CM APN's :)

Network Modes now include: LTE/ WCDMA, LTE, Global, GSM/WCDMA/LTE, CDMA + LTE/EvDo, CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA, EvDo only, CDMA w/o EVDO, CDMA/EvDO auto, GSM/WCDMA auto, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA perferred.

I have bad signal from where I am today but the data seems to be getting better. My current setting is CDMA + LTE/EvDo. Let me know how data is working.

I am currently using ART and noticed that walkman player when started says "Unfortunately. Devices has stopped". Just click ok it still works. This message does not happen when using Dalvik.

edit: Upload finally completed :)

Last edited:

Da Baron

Mar 13, 2010
Hammond, LA.
Moto X - Active Display

I would like to make a request to have the Active Display feature that is on the Beanstalk 4.4 ROM if that would be possible? It's the Moto X lock screen feature that I really enjoy. Just a request...
Thanks,
Da Baron

gk1984

Jan 4, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Viper4Android sounds great combined with PureXAudio, but I could see some people preferring it as an option.

BTW, minor bug or I'm just doing something wrong. The AOSP email app for exchange email is vibrating for each received email, but I have the account settings within the app to NOT vibrate - the vibrate option is unchecked. Not sure where the problem lies.

94tbird

Jun 19, 2007
This rom gives me major data connectivity issues. Worse than Decks build. I cant seem to get a connection anywhere, On Decks I would just switch my apns and data would come back, but i dont have the choices on this rom. Its a shame because I love the lockscreen shortcuts, quick tiles choices, and tap and pay.

Any fix for the data issues on this rom?

irocevo

Apr 25, 2011
This rom gives me major data connectivity issues. Worse than Decks build. I cant seem to get a connection anywhere, On Decks I would just switch my apns and data would come back, but i dont have the choices on this rom. Its a shame because I love the lockscreen shortcuts, quick tiles choices, and tap and pay.

Any fix for the data issues on this rom?

Trying to resolve data issue. Had a busy weekend. Try global mode with data roaming enabled. Then reboot. Im traveling today and I am connected to data in areas I haven't been before. New build will be out tomorrow.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riff76

94tbird

Jun 19, 2007
Trying to resolve data issue. Had a busy weekend. Try global mode with data roaming enabled. Then reboot. Im traveling today and I am connected to data in areas I haven't been before. New build will be out tomorrow.

Thank you. I am already on Global mode with data roaming enabled.

94tbird

Jun 19, 2007

Also flash this mod which I will include in next build.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

Thanks, I will give it a try. What exactly does it do? hard to tell from the OP. Appreciate your help!

94tbird

Jun 19, 2007
Helps with lag, DNS (web stuff). I forgot I flashed that last night. Seems to help data so far still testing.

ill give it a shot on my way home, but my issue is the phone wont connect to data msot of the time unless i toggle airplane mode, or worse, reboot.

Apk07

Dec 23, 2007
Michigan
I dont understand why, but every time I text someone it shows I sent it twice. They dont receive it twice to my knowledge, but I see my own twice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are CM11 and Carbon based roms that I compiled with some mods for my HTC One m7spr (m7wls).

CM11 / Carbon 4.4.4 Modded IrocEvo Sprint HTC One m7spr

JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations - JustArchi
    - Increases performance up to 6x

Cross Compiled Toolchains
    Current Toolchains 9/11/2014
    Rom Compiled with Google GCC Toolchain 4.8
    Kernel Toolchain: Compiled with Linaro GCC 4.9.2-2014.08 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A9 cpu with Neon-VFPv3 technology support - Christopher83

Walkman Player - Rizal Lovins / ibanez7

CodexHD - Codexc
    Task Manager
    Memo

ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX) - ViPER520
    ViPER4Android FX - Main Control Panel for ViPER4Android

Impulse Response Samples - zhuhang
    IRS (Impulse Response Samples) can be used in ViPER4Android FX's Convolver feature

More mods to come :cool:

Directions:
    1. Use the latest TWRP
    2. Make nandroid backup
    3. Wipe dalvik cache, cache, data, and system in advanced wipe in recovery
    4. Flash Rom
    5. Flash Gapps
    6. Reboot and enjoy
    7. (Only for Carbon Rom) Skip Activate Mobile Data in setup and continue

Viper4Android Directions (builds after 1/20/2014):
    1. Open Viper4Android FX
    2. Grant SuperUser Permissions
    3. Pick Performance level
    4. Reboot

Viper4Android Directions (prior to build 1/20/2014:
    1. Open Viper4Android FX
    2. Grant SuperUser Permissions
    3. Pick Performance level
    4. Open settings - FX Compatible Mode - Click Compatible
    5. Reboot
    6. Open settings click UI Settings and change to Expert (this gives you options for IRS)
    7. Reboot

ART (Ahead-of-Time compilation)
    What is ART - Click Here
    * ART is in its experimental stages. (Not all apps are compatible with ART)

To Enable ART
    1. Go to Developer Options
    2. Under Select runtime change from Use Dalvik to Use ART
    3. Click Ok and phone reboots
    4. Wait about 5-6 minutes to complete after reboot
    5. Done

*If SuperSu is not working (only noticed this in build 11/26 I will fix on future builds)
    1. open supersu
    2. go to settings
    3. uncheck Enable Superuser (wait a couple seconds)
    4. check Enable Superuser
    5. Done

**If you are have a data issue
    1. Switch network mode between LTE and Global
    2. toggle airplane mode

***Must use Recovery TWRP 2.7.0.9 or newer on any build after 5/5/14

Downloads:

Roms: Click Here

CM11 Gapps (updated 06/06/2014): Click Here

Optional Gapps: Click Here

I have tested my builds on my m7spr so if you don't know what your doing ask for help. I am not responsible for you bricking your device.

Kernel source for GPL

Repo: Kernel Source

My HTC One m7spr (m7wls) is :
    Bootloader Unlocked : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2N7G9lJiTo&feature=youtu.be
    Moonshine s-off : http://moonshine.io/
    Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.3 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2651035
    Baseband(radio): 1.00.20.1108

I would like to thank the CM Team, Kushdeck, JustArchi, TeamMex, ...Awesome..., Codexc, Christopher83, rlasalle15, ViPER520, zhuhang, Rizal Lovins, and ibanez7 for all there hard work and help.

If you like what I have done please donate. Donations will be used for system upgrades to speed up build time :)
    Uploaded updated build.
    Went back to sense but I'm coming back to this I can't seem to get Viper working on any sense roms anymore and I like the fact you keep the rom updated great work

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Building another updated build now. Lots of cm updates in the changelog for todays build :)

I haven't had much time this past month to work on these builds. But here are updated builds for CM11 and Carbon.
    Updated kernel toolchain Linaro GCC 4.9.2-2014.08 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A9 cpu with Neon-VFPv3 technology support
    Updates from CM11 and Carbon
    Enjoy :)
    Update uploaded. Enjoy ;)