[ROM] [i9500][ 25 JUN ] AICP - 5.0 - KK 4.4.4_r1 | OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES

Search This thread

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com
Playing back music distorted at full volume in highly dynamic music. Seems it probably ties in with microphone gain too. So maybe a lower gain on loud speaker would be important as well. Used Google play music app to test.

Sent from my GT-I9500

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Just installed it. Everything checked so far works.. Camera works..calling is ok.. Halo is great.. only thing missing is PIE..

Did your recipient of the call have any noticeable sound quality issues?

For me receiving voice from them was loud and clear.

Sent from my GT-I9500

croach246

Mar 19, 2013
Screenshots anyone?
Also, has anyone flashed this ROM from 4.4.2 AOKP, more specifically, alvin14's build..? Would a full wipe be required?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com
Screenshots anyone?
Also, has anyone flashed this ROM from 4.4.2 AOKP, more specifically, alvin14's build..? Would a full wipe be required?

Full wipe recommended not required. Best to install clean but can attempt just wipe caches and see if any force closes come from it... If you would like to save some time restoring data.

Besides battery would like some pics of the ROM itself?

Sent from my GT-I9500

croach246

Mar 19, 2013
@mw86

Ok.. AOKP doesn't have halo, so maybe I'll give this a try, will try wiping just caches at first and shall report back.
Am I correct in saying "ACIP full 4.4.2 GAPPS package" download has gapps baked in? / if so is it CM gapps or official google gapps?
As for Screenshots maybe include a couple in the 2nd post.. People will probably start requesting some soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mw86

Xphoid

Apr 24, 2012
Istanbul
Ok.. AOKP doesn't have halo, so maybe I'll give this a try, will try wiping just caches at first and shall report back.
Am I correct in saying "ACIP full 4.4.2 GAPPS package" download has gapps baked in? / if so is it CM gapps it official google gapps?
As for Screenshots maybe include a couple in the 2nd post.. People will probably start requesting some soon.

AICP GAPPS will be crucial starting from today... little bit teaser, starting from soon to be uploaded NIGHTLY which will be dated 04.03.2014... our rom will have an OTA support... NIGHTLY builds would be received through OTA... :fingers-crossed:

as to SS... i will deal with it tomorrow... but at the moment you can wonder around AICP's G+ community page and can see several SS's.

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com
@mw86

Am I correct in saying "ACIP full 4.4.2 GAPPS package" download has gapps baked in? / if so is it CM gapps or official google gapps?

I don't know of the origin of the gapps file but I needed both install first the ROM install zip then separate and after the ACIP full 4.4.2 GAPPS package. It included all the basic Google apps I didn't see any missing.

I'll work on screenshots shortly and Xphoid can choose to use what he would like for second post pics :D

Sent from my GT-I9500

Reactions: croach246

croach246

Mar 19, 2013
AICP GAPPS will be crucial starting from today... little bit teaser, starting from soon to be uploaded NIGHTLY which will be dated 04.03.2014... our rom will have an OTA support... NIGHTLY builds would be received through OTA... :fingers-crossed:

as to SS... i will deal with it tomorrow... but at the moment you can wonder around AICP's G+ community page and can see several SS's.

OTA nightlies sounds amazing!
Maybe I'll hold off till then... (hopefully tomorrow? - 04.03.2014? :D)

rideriang

Feb 12, 2011
this rom is very best bro..want to ask in toggle have a screenrecord ..how to use it..

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com
sure... have a look at nightlies download page in a couple of hours...

and make sure, you full wipe this time...

Nice night lies ota sounds amazing

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

this rom is very best bro..want to ask in toggle have a screenrecord ..how to use it..

Stumbled onto it screenshotting if there was such a word ;) press and hold at same moment volume up and power button and hold them and it records screen. I don't know if there is a way make it stay on recording and toggled off to stop but holding it seemed to start it... Video shows up on internal SD in pictures/screenshots/ in with the screen shot PNG files. Press and hold volume down and power to take screenshots on this ROM.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Here is bunch of ROM screen shots. Dropbox album shared. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fq48hx4mc7wpzj7/_lTDkfti_o

medoooooo

Jul 28, 2012
Doha
Anyway to disable the navigation ring completely because when you press the spacebar sometimes it actvates the navigation ring its so annoying

Kalyan_121

Sep 26, 2012
Hi im back.. Running your rom.
Music app keeps switching off randomly and starts randomly. Plz check it out.
Google play music app is what i am using.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

1 hr 20mins battry comes down to 81%.

Kalyan_121

Sep 26, 2012
Hi im back.. Running your rom.
Music app keeps switching off randomly and starts randomly. Plz check it out.
Google play music app is what i am using.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

First of all, I would like to thank:
    • AOKP team
    • CM team
    • @maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • @Alberto96
    • @alvin14 (for extSD fix)
    • @mw86 (for all the support he will give, that i am sure of!)
    • Community

And

AICP Dev Team:
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @semdoc
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @eyosen
    • @TToivanen

For giving us, i9500 users, the chance to experience this highly developed & ready to use ROM... :good:

DONATIONS:

The AICP team is now paying for servers that bring us nightlies and every fancy thing that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going for the maintenance of those servers.

Every donation is mostly appreciated, Thanks a lot!!!

What is AICP?
    AICP is known by many Android users as Ice Cold Project that started on HTC Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
    Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions are brought to you in an instance.
    If you come up with any bug, either we will sort them or AOKP team will do what is necessary if it concerns their modifications.
    This rom is NOT supported by AOKP, so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Latest Stable Release

Download Link:

AICP Nightly Builds: NIGHTLIES for i9500

Release version: AICP V 5.0 - 25-06-2014

What's New

• Kitkat 4.4.4
    • A LOT :D
    • Detailed Changelog can be found by the download link!

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source.

Feature list:
    • AOKP features
    • TRDS Dark switch
    • Halo
    • Floating Window
    • OmniSwitch
    • Slim Recents
    • Profiles
    • Lockscsreen Notifications
    • Active Display
    • Wakelock blocker
    • System app Remover
    • Animations
    • Lockecreen color theming
    • Lockscreen blur, gestures etc...
    • etc...

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

What's Broken:
    • Calling through BT - Disconnects when screen is off.
    • Screen Recording
    • You tell... :cyclops:

ROMS
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy KK.
    You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

Wanna see a normal night at the DEV's office, click here!!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merged feel free to visit our gerrit, link is down below!!!

ROM Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Ice Cold Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Xphoid, LorD ClockaN, semdoc
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery for KitKat 4.4.4
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: AICP - v5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-25

Created 2014-03-03
    Last Updated 2014-07-08
    LATEST STOCK SAMSUNG RADIO

For call quality!

Flash through Recovery​

i9500_RADIO_XXUFNC1.zip

i9500_RADIO_ZCUGNC6.zip (This is the one I use & recommend)

i9500_RADIO_ I9500ZCUGND1.zip (from Chinese firmware)​
    Hi guys

I hope you'll enjoy AICP as much as we do developing it!
    hope everbody is happy around here... :victory: