Post Your Home Screens

Search This thread

ih8legal

Mar 6, 2012
uploadfromtaptalk1361683341937.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

madthinker

Jul 19, 2012
The first image is my old lockscreen and shows the Barrakku themed icons in the status bar. I like the simple white on black. It is crisp and clean and doesnt detract from the wallpaper which is a work by Andre Kohn that is my favorite wallpaper.
Unfortunately development stopped on that ROM so I had to move to something different and lost the black/white theme.

Now I am on AOKP rom with the holo blue color scheme throughout. (at least until the next build which includes system theming again!)
So the 2nd image is a screenshot of my current setups notifications screen. It is AOKP build #34 with center clock colored white, UI transparency @ 75%, and the battery bar across the top and centered (altho you cant tell becauses its full). I changed the color on the wireless strength text to a more grey so the clock jumps out and it also matches the rest of the notification icons better on the left side.

Since ICS blue doesn't match my old wallpaper I had to find a new one. And the 3rd image shows my current choice. It is a smoother cooler feel but I am liking it more every day. I use BobClock D3 and Nova Prime launcher here. I only have a few screens setup and prefer to keep them mostly empty and use the scrolling dock + folders and/or gestures on the dock icons for my heavy use items.
I also use Go Launcher with dark dock icons and folder backgrounds for an alternative look.

Thanks for looking. :cool:

nice..very simple...:good:

Top Liked Posts