[REQ] Archiport stock camera for AOSP 4.4.2

Search This thread

plumtacular

Oct 19, 2010
Newcastle
www.twitter.com
Is it possible for someone to get the stock Samsung camera from Archiport 4.4.2 onto AOSP roms such as CM11. The stock camera is the only one that seems to allow video recording on Snapchat or Vine & I'd like to have it in CM11:good:

Guihardrock

Apr 21, 2013
Cyanogenmodland
Is it possible for someone to get the stock Samsung camera from Archiport 4.4.2 onto AOSP roms such as CM11. The stock camera is the only one that seems to allow video recording on Snapchat or Vine & I'd like to have it in CM11:good:

Samsung have the blobs for the stock camera, aosp camera is a toy in comparison for this reason I will never return to aosp T_T. so if samsung don't give us his sources we never have the awesome view in aosp
PD:I love aosp but the camera...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: plumtacular

IceFresh

Apr 7, 2012
Actually the camera on Slimkat works pretty fine. I agree that its not that good as samsung stock one, but not that bad at all. I've heard also that in new CM11 for our phone the camera works well too. But as it was said - I wouldnt believe that it will be as good as stock, because I don't think samsung will give us the drivers. :)
@edit
I also saw some fix mod for camera, which replaces stock camera in AOSP rom and works even better :)

Last edited:

jojohnson250

Dec 1, 2013
Samsung have the blobs for the stock camera, aosp camera is a toy in comparison for this reason I will never return to aosp T_T. so if samsung don't give us his sources we never have the awesome view in aosp

Google Camera is pretty damn good tbh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

plumtacular

Oct 19, 2010
Newcastle
www.twitter.com
Actually the camera on Slimkat works pretty fine. I agree that its not that good as samsung stock one, but not that bad at all. I've heard also that in new CM11 for our phone the camera works well too. But as it was said - I wouldnt believe that it will be as good as stock, because I don't think samsung will give us the drivers. :)
@edit
I also saw some fix mod for camera, which replaces stock camera in AOSP rom and works even better :)

To be honest All i want is a camera that works with both Snapchat and vine for video recording. snaps only record 3 seconds instead of 10 and vine just wont record at all :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.