My Nexus 5 is warped!

Search This thread

pistl_pete

Sep 3, 2012
I don't think the phone is warped I think its was designed that way intentionally. Mine is the same and I believe it was an intentional design choice to make it more comfortable to hold.

G

GuestD0701

I laid my device out in the sun and allowed it to warm up a bit, then I slowly bent it back to straight like position.. Veerrryyy slllllooooowwwwllllyyy. [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

350Rocket

Dec 11, 2010
Mine is flat when in the case. It appears slightly curved without the case but I'm not going to check it closely to see. If it doesn't affect operation I don't care.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

zander21510

Jan 10, 2012
Dallas
OnePlus 8
Sony Xperia 1 V
Ha I forgot I posted this...glad to know I'm not the only one. I'm guessing it warped in the sun/hot environment that I'm sometimes in. As most have said...it doesn't affect functionality other than it won't sit flat on a table.

Who needs a Fire Phone...when you can have a Nexus 5 FLEX!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I went go-karting a few weeks back and it bent my phone. I bent it back carefully... still not 100% flat but it's better than it was before.

That literally made my stomach twist, to know that you BENT it back.
    Now you have an lg flex.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    There is no Nexus 5
    Ev5Ux.jpg
    Could it be that your table is warped and not the phone?
    I don't think the phone is warped I think its was designed that way intentionally. Mine is the same and I believe it was an intentional design choice to make it more comfortable to hold.

I think my unbent phone might be defective in that case.