[Mod/GWBT Theme][12.03.2015]G3 Tweaksbox Themes[KitKat only!]

Search This thread

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
24ee5vs.jpg

As many of you might have already noticed the G3 TweaksBox - an amazing Xposed modul developed by Pierandrea Toti contains from version 1.2 a new feature: UI THEMES (Notification Panel Themes so far).

I proudly provide you with my themes made for the G3TWB. You should be already aware of them from my thread Kickoff's Quick Settings Mod . As of now you can use the themes without flashing the modified LGSystemUI.apk and there is no need to create new versions for the several system variants.

Extended themes come with signal bar icons, simple themes without them. Full themes contain additionally settings, easysettings (Tab view settings), contacts, dialer and incallui. Messages and lockscreen and not themed yet.

THIS THREAD CONTAINS ONLY MY G3TWB THEMES FOR KITKAT.

34zykpk.jpg

99nu9s.jpg

Galaxy S5 Notification Panel Theme​

2qa1cmq.jpg

MIUI Notification Panel Theme​

[
rt14hw.jpg

Extended Theme versions for HTC and MIUI including status bar icons (only SystemUI icons, so no email, smartscreen, gmail and other icons are themed)​

NEW!​

Android L Theme online!​

v2y2yr.jpg

2h73u4m.jpg

2vv9caw.jpg

dm8kme.jpg

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Install the desired APK.

[*]Run G3TWB and go to Theme Tweaks.

[*]Choose Other UI Tweaks and then UI THEME.

[*]Choose the Theme you would like to use.

[*]Reboot your phone.

[*]Enjoy your new redesigned notification panel and quicksettings icons.
[/LIST]

efkj21.jpg

See Download section above.

23jjprl.jpg

Code:
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4699410"]P_Toti[/URL]: for his great Xposed modul and continuous help in developing the themes apk-s.
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5632451"]Hid3rs[/URL]: for his help in making the first steps.
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=918378"]Basil[/URL]: for the HTC icons.
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2940314"]monish1995[/URL]: for some Android L icons from his [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53812077"]Herathon [/URL]theme.
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4935626"]ffalete [/URL]: for sharing with me his png-s.
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4780723"]polishchocolate[/URL]: for letting me to use his CM Material theme.
@[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2568447"]rocarizt[/URL]: for polishing the status bar icons.

Enjoy! Your feedback is very appreciated.

@devs: if you want to use my work please PM me first. Thank you.

If you appreciate my work you can buy me a beer.

XDA:DevDB Information
G3TWB Theming , Theme for the LG G3

Contributors
Kickoff, P_Toti

Version Information

Created 2014-09-03
Last Updated 2014-09-18

Attachments

• 43502bfc564fe797cd469f52ef7c1966.jpg
    43502bfc564fe797cd469f52ef7c1966.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 128,463
  • 50e2e8d47fa7ff448a1365d35816cf18.jpg
    50e2e8d47fa7ff448a1365d35816cf18.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 126,589
Last edited:

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
2. Stage

The development of G3TWB has reached the 2nd stage.

Some weeks ago I asked P_Toti, the great developer of the G3 Tweaksbox whether he could help to create an xposed modul for my notification panel themes. He take my question serious and introduced into G3TWB the Theme feature. This opened a new window for developer and themer the design our beautiful G3 without touching the file system. More important is that the themes are compatible with all software versions.

Recently we are capable to give different theme to the following system parts:

SystemUI(see LGSystemUI.apk)
LockScreen(see LGKeyguard.apk)
Phonebook,InCallUI,TeleService(see LGContacts.apk,InCallUI.apk,LGTeleservice.apk)
Message App(see LGMessage.apk)
Settings(see LGSettings.apk and LGEasySettings.apk)

More here.

Now, I present here my new G3TWB Full Themes

1. Android L theme. This contains:

- Notification panel (my intial Andorid L SystemUI theme)
- Signal bar icons (my intial Andorid L extended theme)
- Phonebook,InCallUI,TeleService,
- Settings (list and tab view both themed).
- Messages (hangouts style)

33wr0c6.jpg
]​

I have not touched the lockscreen yet.

2. MIUI Full Theme. This contains:

- Notification panel (my intial MIUI SystemUI theme)
- Signal bar icons (my intial MIUI extended theme, but some signal bar icons changed to V6 version)
- Phonebook, InCallUI, TeleService,
- Settings (fully themed),
- Messages (beta stage).

mta2yx.jpg

I have to thank to P_Toti for his help. No question remained unanswered (night and day).

Special thank goes to hello00, for the Phone application I used his great work as a base. Also many thanks to Ashrockr who helped me to find some resources.

Enjoy the new design of your application. Please report bugs and suggestions!

Last edited:

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
Update 2014.08.24.
- MIUI Theme added (new version without background bug online; please deinstall previous first)
- Galaxy S5 reuploaded (rearrangement button and screen timeout bug corrected)
- Correction of the quick settings rearrangement button and background bug (also present in the latest versions) for other versions on the todo list
- Correction of the screen timeout bug for older versions on the todo list

The MIUI Theme has been created based on several MIUI sources but the most icons had to redesigned completely. I hope you will enjoy the LG icons in MIUI style. I appreciate all suggestions and ideas. Enyjoy, looks really clean and great.

Update 2014.08.24.
- AOSP Clear All toggle in recent app panel added, link of MIUI Theme updated

Update 2014.08.26.
- New MIUI version with status bar icons added. Please note that not all status bar icons are provided by the systemui.apk therefore I could only changed the right side icons (signal, wifi, bt, alarm, battery).

Update 2014.08.27.
- S5 version updated, clear all button added, color bugs corrected
- HTC theme updated, clear all button added, panel colors refined; please deinstall old version first

Update 2014.08.28.
- HTC Extended version released with HTC status bar icons

Update 2014.08.29.
- MIUI themes reuploaded, naming bug (bluetooth) corrected

Update 2014.08.31.
- Links updated (dev-host main links and mirrors)

Update 2014.09.03.
- Android L theme online. The signal icon in the status bar works not yet as expected, I am working on it. Many thanks for the reported errors please keep helping me to make the themes more perfect.
Edit: new version uploaded, known bugs corrected, no signal icon added. Thanks for the reports.

Update 2014.09.04.
- New Android L theme uploaded. Status bar icons redesigned, wifi animation better, data icons corrected.

Update 2014.09.07.
- Based on user requests I changed the signal and wifi icon design in the Android L package to fully white. For Verizon users volume settings button bug corrected. Size of brightness icon (for the case you activate it in G3TWB) adjusted. Quick settings panel has a nice shadow effect from now.

Update 2014.09.10.
- Signal and wifi status bar icons should be fine now. (No 3 px bug for the hawkeyes.)

Update 2014.09.14.
- There was a confusion because initially I did not prepare separate versions of the Android L theme. Now two different apk-s uploaded: Ext theme with status bar icons, simple theme without them. QSlide panel edit button OK now.

Update 2014.09.17.
- Android L Full theme released. See second post.

Update 2014.09.18.
- Android L Full theme updated. Sprint signal icons added, Verizon dialer action buttons corrected, dialer colors adjusted.

Update 2014.09.26.
- MIUI full theme released. Changes to the extended MIUI theme: settings (list and tab view fully themed), phone, dialer, contacts fully themed (on deep level). Some status bar icons replaced to V6 style. Notification panel fine tuned (non visible volume icons fixed, settings icon size fixed).

Update 2014.10.02.
- Android L theme updated. Now it includes Messages app in Hangouts style. Please note that this is beta stage I have to understand the code deeper further polishing to be expected. Settings refurbished, stock green color applied and tab view added. In V2.1 some color bugs corrected. Enjoy! :)

Update 2014.10.03.
- Android L Full Theme V2.2 released. Reported bugs fixed.
- MIUI V2.1 uploaded contains messaging app and fix for the reported bugs.

Update 2014.10.04.
- Minor changes and bugfixes to Android L (dialer icons) and MIUI (dialer icons, signal icon) themes.

Update 2014.10.07.
- Android L Theme: missing wifi calling dialer icons in TMUS and Sprint versions fixed, Voice Mate icon and guestmode icon in Settings fixed.

Update 2014.10.08.
- Android L Theme: message bubble recolored (user request), status bar icons slightly smaller (96X96) .

Update 2014.10.22.
- Redesigned Android L theme online. New version 3.1 already uploaded. Verizon missing hotspot icon fixed, new message colors and bubles.

Update 2014.10.23.
- Further fix to message bubbles.

Update 2014.11.10.
- Updated for base 10N. T-Action icons in SystemUI and Settings. Minor design fixes.

Update 2014.11.10.
There were user requests for a status bar icons only version. Uploaded to the DL section.

Update 2014.12.06.
Version 4.1 uploaded. Status bar icons polished. Thanks to user @rocarizt

Update 2015.03.12.
The Lollipop Theme has been fully revised with all drawables from my flashable Lollipop Theme. Redesigned notification panel, dialer.

Last edited:

P_Toti

Jun 21, 2012
So dude, awesome ;)... Thumbsup

Q: is it possible, to port this one here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2834442

To TWB? This would be WOW :D

G3 TweaksBox supports themes for the SystemUi only ATM. Also, this feature is still in the experimental stage. Anyway i scheduled to extend and make it even more powerful in a next release. In the 1.3 probably themers will be able to theme also settings,dialer, and other stock apps. About your request you have also to remember that no one can "port" others' work without their permission. If the creator of that theme want to port it he will probably do it by hisself

Last edited:

_Infamous_

Aug 14, 2010
Gardnerville
Could you be more precise? On the picture I see that also the inactive icons are themed.

I just started fresh unistalled g3tweaks, rebooted then reinstalled, reboot then picked the mod, rebooted and still only a couple of quick settings modded. I'm on att 850

Attachments

• 1408482322347.jpg
    1408482322347.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,390
  • 1408482335050.jpg
    1408482335050.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3,162

P_Toti

Jun 21, 2012
I just started fresh unistalled g3tweaks, rebooted then reinstalled, reboot then picked the mod, rebooted and still only a couple of quick settings modded. I'm on att 850

You maybe misunderstood. When a toggle is not active like the Bluetooth it's not filled with the color.Enable the Bluetooth to see the different color.

Reactions: _Infamous_

_Infamous_

Aug 14, 2010
Gardnerville
You maybe misunderstood. When a toggle is not active like the Bluetooth it's not filled with the color.Enable the Bluetooth to see the different color.

Yea I'm dumb lol wasn't thinking lol thanks

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Could you be more precise? On the picture I see that also the inactive icons are themed.

Never mind lol I messed up wasn't thinking thanks

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
G3 TweaksBox supports themes for the SystemUi only ATM. Also, this feature is still in the experimental stage. Anyway i scheduled to extend and make it even more powerful in a next release. In the 1.3 probably themers will be able to theme also settings,dialer, and other stock apps. About your request you have also to remember that no one can "port" others' work without their permission. If the creator of that theme want to port it he will probably do it by hisself

so in theory in future release wo could replace the white backround of settings with a picture?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    24ee5vs.jpg

As many of you might have already noticed the G3 TweaksBox - an amazing Xposed modul developed by Pierandrea Toti contains from version 1.2 a new feature: UI THEMES (Notification Panel Themes so far).

I proudly provide you with my themes made for the G3TWB. You should be already aware of them from my thread Kickoff's Quick Settings Mod . As of now you can use the themes without flashing the modified LGSystemUI.apk and there is no need to create new versions for the several system variants.

Extended themes come with signal bar icons, simple themes without them. Full themes contain additionally settings, easysettings (Tab view settings), contacts, dialer and incallui. Messages and lockscreen and not themed yet.

THIS THREAD CONTAINS ONLY MY G3TWB THEMES FOR KITKAT.

34zykpk.jpg

99nu9s.jpg

Galaxy S5 Notification Panel Theme​

2qa1cmq.jpg

MIUI Notification Panel Theme​

[
    rt14hw.jpg

Extended Theme versions for HTC and MIUI including status bar icons (only SystemUI icons, so no email, smartscreen, gmail and other icons are themed)​

NEW!​

Android L Theme online!​

v2y2yr.jpg

2h73u4m.jpg

2vv9caw.jpg

dm8kme.jpg

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Install the desired APK.

[*]Run G3TWB and go to Theme Tweaks.

[*]Choose Other UI Tweaks and then UI THEME.

[*]Choose the Theme you would like to use.

[*]Reboot your phone.

[*]Enjoy your new redesigned notification panel and quicksettings icons.
    [/LIST]

efkj21.jpg

See Download section above.

23jjprl.jpg

Code:
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4699410"]P_Toti[/URL]: for his great Xposed modul and continuous help in developing the themes apk-s.
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5632451"]Hid3rs[/URL]: for his help in making the first steps.
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=918378"]Basil[/URL]: for the HTC icons.
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2940314"]monish1995[/URL]: for some Android L icons from his [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53812077"]Herathon [/URL]theme.
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4935626"]ffalete [/URL]: for sharing with me his png-s.
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4780723"]polishchocolate[/URL]: for letting me to use his CM Material theme.
    @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2568447"]rocarizt[/URL]: for polishing the status bar icons.

Enjoy! Your feedback is very appreciated.

@devs: if you want to use my work please PM me first. Thank you.

If you appreciate my work you can buy me a beer.

XDA:DevDB Information
    G3TWB Theming , Theme for the LG G3

Contributors
    Kickoff, P_Toti

Version Information

Created 2014-09-03
    Last Updated 2014-09-18
    Update 2014.08.24.
    - MIUI Theme added (new version without background bug online; please deinstall previous first)
    - Galaxy S5 reuploaded (rearrangement button and screen timeout bug corrected)
    - Correction of the quick settings rearrangement button and background bug (also present in the latest versions) for other versions on the todo list
    - Correction of the screen timeout bug for older versions on the todo list

The MIUI Theme has been created based on several MIUI sources but the most icons had to redesigned completely. I hope you will enjoy the LG icons in MIUI style. I appreciate all suggestions and ideas. Enyjoy, looks really clean and great.

Update 2014.08.24.
    - AOSP Clear All toggle in recent app panel added, link of MIUI Theme updated

Update 2014.08.26.
    - New MIUI version with status bar icons added. Please note that not all status bar icons are provided by the systemui.apk therefore I could only changed the right side icons (signal, wifi, bt, alarm, battery).

Update 2014.08.27.
    - S5 version updated, clear all button added, color bugs corrected
    - HTC theme updated, clear all button added, panel colors refined; please deinstall old version first

Update 2014.08.28.
    - HTC Extended version released with HTC status bar icons

Update 2014.08.29.
    - MIUI themes reuploaded, naming bug (bluetooth) corrected

Update 2014.08.31.
    - Links updated (dev-host main links and mirrors)

Update 2014.09.03.
    - Android L theme online. The signal icon in the status bar works not yet as expected, I am working on it. Many thanks for the reported errors please keep helping me to make the themes more perfect.
    Edit: new version uploaded, known bugs corrected, no signal icon added. Thanks for the reports.

Update 2014.09.04.
    - New Android L theme uploaded. Status bar icons redesigned, wifi animation better, data icons corrected.

Update 2014.09.07.
    - Based on user requests I changed the signal and wifi icon design in the Android L package to fully white. For Verizon users volume settings button bug corrected. Size of brightness icon (for the case you activate it in G3TWB) adjusted. Quick settings panel has a nice shadow effect from now.

Update 2014.09.10.
    - Signal and wifi status bar icons should be fine now. (No 3 px bug for the hawkeyes.)

Update 2014.09.14.
    - There was a confusion because initially I did not prepare separate versions of the Android L theme. Now two different apk-s uploaded: Ext theme with status bar icons, simple theme without them. QSlide panel edit button OK now.

Update 2014.09.17.
    - Android L Full theme released. See second post.

Update 2014.09.18.
    - Android L Full theme updated. Sprint signal icons added, Verizon dialer action buttons corrected, dialer colors adjusted.

Update 2014.09.26.
    - MIUI full theme released. Changes to the extended MIUI theme: settings (list and tab view fully themed), phone, dialer, contacts fully themed (on deep level). Some status bar icons replaced to V6 style. Notification panel fine tuned (non visible volume icons fixed, settings icon size fixed).

Update 2014.10.02.
    - Android L theme updated. Now it includes Messages app in Hangouts style. Please note that this is beta stage I have to understand the code deeper further polishing to be expected. Settings refurbished, stock green color applied and tab view added. In V2.1 some color bugs corrected. Enjoy! :)

Update 2014.10.03.
    - Android L Full Theme V2.2 released. Reported bugs fixed.
    - MIUI V2.1 uploaded contains messaging app and fix for the reported bugs.

Update 2014.10.04.
    - Minor changes and bugfixes to Android L (dialer icons) and MIUI (dialer icons, signal icon) themes.

Update 2014.10.07.
    - Android L Theme: missing wifi calling dialer icons in TMUS and Sprint versions fixed, Voice Mate icon and guestmode icon in Settings fixed.

Update 2014.10.08.
    - Android L Theme: message bubble recolored (user request), status bar icons slightly smaller (96X96) .

Update 2014.10.22.
    - Redesigned Android L theme online. New version 3.1 already uploaded. Verizon missing hotspot icon fixed, new message colors and bubles.

Update 2014.10.23.
    - Further fix to message bubbles.

Update 2014.11.10.
    - Updated for base 10N. T-Action icons in SystemUI and Settings. Minor design fixes.

Update 2014.11.10.
    There were user requests for a status bar icons only version. Uploaded to the DL section.

Update 2014.12.06.
    Version 4.1 uploaded. Status bar icons polished. Thanks to user @rocarizt

Update 2015.03.12.
    The Lollipop Theme has been fully revised with all drawables from my flashable Lollipop Theme. Redesigned notification panel, dialer.

2. Stage

The development of G3TWB has reached the 2nd stage.

Some weeks ago I asked P_Toti, the great developer of the G3 Tweaksbox whether he could help to create an xposed modul for my notification panel themes. He take my question serious and introduced into G3TWB the Theme feature. This opened a new window for developer and themer the design our beautiful G3 without touching the file system. More important is that the themes are compatible with all software versions.

Recently we are capable to give different theme to the following system parts:

SystemUI(see LGSystemUI.apk)
    LockScreen(see LGKeyguard.apk)
    Phonebook,InCallUI,TeleService(see LGContacts.apk,InCallUI.apk,LGTeleservice.apk)
    Message App(see LGMessage.apk)
    Settings(see LGSettings.apk and LGEasySettings.apk)

More here.

Now, I present here my new G3TWB Full Themes

1. Android L theme. This contains:

- Notification panel (my intial Andorid L SystemUI theme)
    - Signal bar icons (my intial Andorid L extended theme)
    - Phonebook,InCallUI,TeleService,
    - Settings (list and tab view both themed).
    - Messages (hangouts style)

33wr0c6.jpg
    ]​

I have not touched the lockscreen yet.

2. MIUI Full Theme. This contains:

- Notification panel (my intial MIUI SystemUI theme)
    - Signal bar icons (my intial MIUI extended theme, but some signal bar icons changed to V6 version)
    - Phonebook, InCallUI, TeleService,
    - Settings (fully themed),
    - Messages (beta stage).

mta2yx.jpg

I have to thank to P_Toti for his help. No question remained unanswered (night and day).

Special thank goes to hello00, for the Phone application I used his great work as a base. Also many thanks to Ashrockr who helped me to find some resources.

Enjoy the new design of your application. Please report bugs and suggestions!

MIUI Full Theme

MIUI Full Theme released.

mta2yx.jpg

Enjoy! I am sure you will find some bugs please report it in a kind way.
    What do you think?
    3f4cd9a9e20ea6f46010225c6ae35b51.jpg