How to install cwm recivery in xolo q1000 opus...

Search This thread

Aman1984

Jan 25, 2014
Mumbai
Will you explain step by step procedure how you rooted this device?

Thanks

Sent from my Q1000 Opus using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

One more thing, did u find recovery file which u deleted mistakenly?

Sent from my Q1000 Opus using xda app-developers app

sushant747

Apr 10, 2014
bootlooped

I need help, edited build.prop now phone is in boot loop , cant do anything without CWM ... how to get CWM for Q1000 OPUS

puduraja

Jun 11, 2012
Chennai, India
I just rooted my opus and now I wanted to install some ROMs for which I need cwm recovery.plss belp..

use MTK DROID Tool which automatically put the CWM recovery into your phone. use 2.4.8 and above version. Kindly google it and find. Or you can read my ports or other developers port in this forum and learn.

This will help you in future to face any problem in your Andoid phones. If you have any difficulties in google and find and exercise, then let us know.

emperorsum

Oct 27, 2012
Hi I just found out that the Xolo Q1000 Opus is the same exact phones as the Mobiistar Lai Touch 504Q (vietnamese phone). EXACTLY THE SAME.
AND apparently this is popular in vietnam so you can look in their forums. ( I am using google translate)

protox 109

Oct 11, 2012
Sanpada - Navi Mumbai
use MTK DROID Tool which automatically put the CWM recovery into your phone. use 2.4.8 and above version. Kindly google it and find. Or you can read my ports or other developers port in this forum and learn.

This will help you in future to face any problem in your Andoid phones. If you have any difficulties in google and find and exercise, then let us know.

OK lemme make it clear, Opus is BROADCOM not MEDIATEK so MTK DROIDtypes of software wont work on it. It will only work on q1000 not q1000 opus