[Q] ouya price

Search This thread

plznote

Jun 1, 2011
$99.99
Seriously though? A Google search would be wise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

lordhardware

Apr 15, 2010
Melbourne
For those of us that bought from kickstarter it was $95 (plus I paid an extra 30(?) for a second controller)

On the Ouya website www.ouya.tv it is $99 for the pre order with one controller. The price for the console at retail centres is still unknown.

ImUnderTheBed

Jun 1, 2012
I heard them mention in an interview that at retail the controllers would be $50.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using XDA Premium HD app

actually, Kickstarter had a couple price points for the console. But you $95 was the cheapest, but very limited in number. Most people the cheapest was the $99.

I wouldn't be surprised if the retail cost of the cost of an extra controller to be $50 give or take. That's seems to be the standard price of new controllers that are made from the console manufactures such as Microsoft, Sony, OnLive, Nintendo, and so forth. If the system is popular enough, and the controller is unique enough, they're maybe some third parties who make one for a cheaper price.

Darknessborn

Mar 14, 2013
I had read that they will make their money back from controllers for example, being around $50. Seems legit. THose with just the basic experience save money, if you like it you support it by expanding your console.

Conjukt

Mar 4, 2013
I preordered one through Amazon.com and the console was priced at $99.99 and the extra controller was prices at $49.99