4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014

Search This thread

mjimen22

Dec 28, 2012
Sept 12th?
I heard they have ended the the support for Xperia™ C?
No Kit Kat...
I guess it is time for custom KitKat roms from here on.
Any recommendations?

hshakir15

Aug 6, 2014
:( Bad news for Xperia c
Sony Xperia c wont get any 4.3 and 4.4 update In future :mad: tell me Sony y to do this :what:

Fabio shura

Dec 16, 2014
xperia c

Boa tarde, a todos do xda eu instalei uma rom no xperia c e ele ficou reniciando direto e agora o que eu faço

Fabio shura

Dec 16, 2014
Agradecimentos

Obrigado a todos que fez possivel a tirar minhas duvidas depois de muito eu conseguir instalar uma rom no meu xperia c
agora rodando kitkat 4.4.4. Estou ancioso esperando a atualizaçao oficial no proximo ano mais uma vez obrigado.

VALEU PESSOAL DO XDA, Agradecido pela ajuda!

Fabio shura

Dec 16, 2014
xperia c

Boa noite, eu estalei uma rom custom no meu xperia c e agora nao liga mais. quando tento colocar no computador pra recuperar a stock rom nao funciona pois o mesmo fica só a luz vermelha aceza e nao é raconhecido pelo programa pc companion ainda tem jeito ou perdi meu aparelho. me ajudem por favor.

prasad12ka4

Boa noite, eu estalei uma rom custom no meu xperia c e agora nao liga mais. quando tento colocar no computador pra recuperar a stock rom nao funciona pois o mesmo fica só a luz vermelha aceza e nao é raconhecido pelo programa pc companion ainda tem jeito ou perdi meu aparelho. me ajudem por favor.
Não se piscar ROMS aleatórias, Xperia C apoio doesnt Kitkat partir de agora.

Reactions: Fabio shura

chetan8847

Feb 16, 2015
Thanks for information.

but my xperia c not asking for update of 4.3

i have contacted to service center but they are update not available..

advise me how to update in 4.3
currently my device in 4.2.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi good news for xperia c users
    Sony is Up dating 4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014
    Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones

Thanks to our source over at Sony India we have been able to get some new information on the long awaited Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones. The leaked document shows the status 13 Xperia Smartphones that will get their software updates in the coming months, the most focused one is Xperia SP that is now listed to get the Android 4.4.2 update sometime in June – July. Along with the Android 4.4.2 update there are also some low end Xperia’s that will have to do with Android 4.3 which should be guessed as a final update for them. Have a look at the image below and see if your Xperia is the lucky one.

As you can see the document list’s the Xperia SP to get Android 4.4.2 as reported earlier, while for the Xperia L, T & Xperia C things will go only as far as Android 4.3 JellyBean. Also keep in mind that looking at the speed of Software Updates Sony is moving, there is no doubt that the wait can be longer than listed. Even the Xperia Z is waiting for the KitKat update when it should have had it long ago, the Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra are the only lucky ones till date but that’s no surprise as they were flagship devices until the Xperia Z2 was revealed back at MWC 2014. Stay tuned for more updates and let us know your views on this topic in the comments section below.

*Do remember that these leaks don’t turn out to be a 100% true at all times and hence we can’t be held responsible for what Sony decides.
    Não se piscar ROMS aleatórias, Xperia C apoio doesnt Kitkat partir de agora.