Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

John McClane

Feb 1, 2009
Puerto Rico
I ban you for banning twice in quick succession and for attempting to imitate Bruce Willis. Oh yeah, and just for good luck - for not being me :eek:

I ban you (converting this in my 3rd quick success) for pointing at my attempt, Which I ain't attempting. I'm "impersonating" John McClane a character that Bruce Willis played. ;)

Thanks for the good luck. And thank GOD for not being you. BAN

jr_718

Jul 10, 2011
I ban you (converting this in my 3rd quick success) for pointing at my attempt, Which I ain't attempting. I'm "impersonating" John McClane a character that Bruce Willis played. ;)

Thanks for the good luck. And thank GOD for not being you. BAN

Ban you for been in this board for too long..get some rest be caused you've been official ban
. Or I'll fart on you:rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol

Yeah, I know you've already been banned by JR, but I'm going to double-up the ban. You can't possibly be impersonating John McClane - he wouldn't have the first idea what to do with a computer other than throw it at a bad guy, and he definitely wouldn't approve of you suggesting he "log on to XDA" :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts