(Help) (Help) Recover Hard Brick Xperia Ion Urgent ..

Search This thread

Chocklety Boyee

Sep 23, 2013
Kathmandu,Nepal
Hey Guys..Yesterday night I modified existenz ota2.0 xperia s for ion and flashed but got bootloop manytimes ..I could acess to recovery and mobile was rebooting and finally bootloop and so on ..What I did finally is I pressed vol up and power button for some time and mobile switched off..Now it doesnot respond at all..It is not detected by flashtool either..I tried each and every method but no luck..What shall I do now?? Did I face hard brick??..I left my phone overnight and found to be heated on morning..black screen..help me ..

Nothing is responding ..Blank screen ..Thats all..Tried vol up plus power for many times..plugged in wall charger ..no led ..totally ****ed up..:crying::crying: Help me guys..Help will be much appreciated..:crying::crying:

entermetallica

Jun 10, 2012
Paradise City
Hey Guys..Yesterday night I modified existenz ota2.0 xperia s for ion and flashed but got bootloop manytimes ..I could acess to recovery and mobile was rebooting and finally bootloop and so on ..What I did finally is I pressed vol up and power button for some time and mobile switched off..Now it doesnot respond at all..It is not detected by flashtool either..I tried each and every method but no luck..What shall I do now?? Did I face hard brick??..I left my phone overnight and found to be heated on morning..black screen..help me ..

Nothing is responding ..Blank screen ..Thats all..Tried vol up plus power for many times..plugged in wall charger ..no led ..totally ****ed up..:crying::crying: Help me guys..Help will be much appreciated..:crying::crying:

What exactly did you modify? Can't you access recovery?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

entermetallica

Jun 10, 2012
Paradise City
There was some fault on framework.apk due to which I got bootloop and mobile was completely dead...I plugged the wall charger and now I can see faint red light nothing more than that..Mine battery was full,,,,Should I have to wait till my battery get drained??

No, keep it on the wall charger overnight if you cant access fastboot or recovery and then report back.

evilhedrox

Apr 25, 2013
I think I have the same problem here. I already searched everywhere and I'm loosing my hopes. I'm trying to revive a Xperia Ion and this is what I get:

When I plug the phone in the wall charger the red led turns on for some minutes and then turns off, no green leds, my phone was in charger for months, changed charger and cable.

The same happens when I plug on PC, when the led turns off it is detected as "Somc flash device" in windows device manager and this shows in flashtool:
INFO - Device connected with USB debugging off
INFO - For 2011 devices line, be sure you are not in MTP mode

Nothing changes if I plug in pc with volume + or - pressed, it don't goes into fastboot or flashmode.

I hope you could help me. Thanks